- Business analyst and project management experience with in - depth knowledge of business processes. Specialization in insurance, finance, banking, investment banking, and health care domains.
- Mobilize teams, remove communications gaps, and effectively articulate ongoing project deliverables to customers, team’s members, and steering committees.
- Persuasive leadership style, build high performance teams, embrace diverse environments, promote creativity, effective problem solving, and achieve breakthrough results.
- Proactive, thorough, and dependable, with strong business skills. Subject matter expert in people, processes, and projects.
Management & Business Tools : MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, MS Visio & Microsoft Project
Business Analysis & Modeling Tools: iRise, Sales Force, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, & Google Analytics
Platform: Windows XP/7/10, Windows server 2003/2008/2012/2016
Databases: SQL server 2005/2008, Oracle, MS Access, HTML, XML
Requirements Documentation: Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), test requirement gathering, & service catalog
Testing Process: Test strategy, QA, INT test planning, test execution, analyzing whole test result & process
Diagrams: UML Diagrams (use case, activity, sequence, state, class)
Senior Business Analyst
- Documented and analyzed based on close alliances with business, providing collaborative environment assessing alternatives and implementing solutions.
- Utilized expertise in mapping data, displaying in Excel documents and PIVOTS.
- Conducted requirements gathering sections with users, facilitating requirement validation sessions and work groups meeting sessions, reaching out to users through emails and scheduling requirements meeting.
- Documented requirements, preparing Business Requirements Documentation (BRD) and Functional Requirements Documentation (FRD).
- Designed and led training programs, establishing base understanding in any department or company-wide, ensuring all employees grasp information correctly.
- Constructed new business strategies and business models, taking all aspects into consideration, and providing insight into how strategies will benefit company.
- Drove wire frames, graphics, screen mock-ups, participating in usability evaluations to provide visual details and provide viewer a more realistic detail of how end product will look.
- Improved mobile device technology development, ensuring device management standards were met.
- Coordinated with management and technical leads, developing data migration.
Lead Business Analyst
- Devised system enhancements and life cycle management through strategic pharmaceutical journey, using science, technology, and innovation to internal web platform, performing research.
- Designed monthly and weekly financial and inventory reporting, using QuickBooks and Salesforce.
- Managed business analyst team, listening to members’ recommendations and taking measures to maximize efficacy of analytical team.
- Prepared proposals and estimates, request proposals and estimates, using MS Visio and wire framing tools.
- Gathered requirements through face-to-face and telephonic meetings / conferences and managed expectations, serving as liaison with business representatives, developers, and executives.
- Maintained data quality and integrity for mission critical securities (Equities and Fixed Income) master databases accessed by over 100 downstream applications, developing process flowcharts and user manuals for data support function.
- Planned and conducted JAD sessions, finalizing business requirements and prepared functional specifications for methods users could use to enter financial data.
- Created deliverables BR, FR, NFR, Process flow diagrams, Data flow diagrams using UML and MS VISIO and project plans.
- Identified project milestones and tasks, preparing project charter, project plans and project status reports during entire project life cycle.
- Maintained business rules, complying with internal and governmental regulations.