AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management
- CSM certified
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Effective Communication
- Vendor Management
- Strategic Planning
- 6 Sigma certified
- UNIX Scripting
- Business & Data Analysis
- Requirements Assessment
- Stakeholder Management
- ITIL V3 certified
- Telecom OSS/BSS Systems
- Change Management
- Agile/Scrum Methodology
Languages: UNIX Scripting, SQL PL/SQL
Leadership skills: Project Management, Change Management, Continuous Improvement, Business and Data Analysis, Executive presentations.
Telecom System: - Proficient in Confidential NABS, CRM, Comptel Mediation, Comverse IN.
Project Management Tools: UTS, JIRA, Quality Center, SharePoint, Confluence and Rally.
Development tools: Toad, SQL developer, SQL server management studio.
Databases: Oracle 8.x, 9i, 10 G, SQL Server, DB2
Senior Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Author and design functional and business requirements in user stories and product features for Payments and Cash Management module and Finance reports delivered to leadership teams to record ledgers, revenue, tax, payments and financial transactions
- Successfully engaged stakeholders to plan and align on project priorities, resource planning and scoping.
- Manage software developed by vendor development teams utilizing a Agile framework and co - ordinate delivery with internal development and quality assurance teams and project stakeholders
- Proactively maintaining a healthy backlog for future sprints with fully groomed user stories.
- Review test methodology with testers, developers to align with business requirements.
- Facilitate Demo Acceptance, Integrated Solution Design and High-Level Solution Sessions for Finance reporting and Payments/Cash management solutions.
- Facilitate Bi weekly Design status, Team meetings, retrospective meetings and monthly Financial meetings to go over US’s deployed in particular sprint.
- Manage stakeholder communications and align deliverables for the Finance domain supporting enterprise-wide initiative (NextGen).
- Prioritize backlog and sprint planning for scoping sessions.
- Work closely with Finance leadership team to track progress and forecast completion of deliverables.
- Piloted program to assess effort required to create reporting requirements.
- Lead Tax Governance projects to manage tax requirements, reconciliation issues and defining a proactive plan to meet tax team’s expectations.
- Continuously learned Agile/Scrum techniques to increase effectiveness of the application.
- Facilitate stakeholder reporting of status to track and publish project accomplishments, challenges, opportunities, and recommended courses of action.
- Identify and escalate program risks to relevant stakeholders.
- Lead brainstorming sessions with Solution Architects and Confidential Product owners to identify areas of improvements.
- Assisted with prioritization and resolution of software defects and HF resolution.
- Controlled requirements gathering across domains, and was selected by Executive Director to prepare and assist with executive reporting and program management decks for all Finance domains.
- Implement business request for new price plans, offers, promotions and discount changes in EPC/TC.
- Implement business CRM request for users, business and applications configuration request in CRM.
- Implementing and validating RT requests for Billing, CRM, EPC for production, release masters and test environments.
- SPOC for Cable User Management for configuration, maintenance and user support.
- Coordinating with development team to design and implement business requirement.
- Creating and managing trackers like Internal Checklist, Improvement Plans, Review Checklist and Requirement tracker for timely update resulting to overall operations process improvement.
- Maintaining NR activities, issue list, deployment plans share point systems.
- Designed and executed plan to migrate CRM RT tables from version 7.5 to 10.
- Developed Unix/SQL scripts to reconcile SMS data between System and external network tables.
- Design and Test execution plan for release activities.
- Developed multiple UNIX scripts to support business needs (DB dump monitoring, User Details, IMEI Range Mismatch details).
- Maintaining system tables for Billing, CRM, API, CSM teams.
- Development of discovery adapters for reconciliation of downstream.
- Worked closely with business users for requirements gathering and defining scope of the project.
- Created Low Level Design document, Functional Specification Document, deliverable documents like Comptel based Device Modeling document, System Test Plan and UAT documents.
- Coordinate with vendors (Comptel Professional services) for validation, clarification of issues or constraints in Comptel product.
- Developed scripts for automating the data mining, loading and validating processes and deliver extracts to downstream applications using Oracle 9i/10g and UNIX scripting for Comptel Inventory.
- Resource planning and managing Delivery, coordinating with vendors to deliver projects.
- ELINK Installation, Development, Configuration, testing and analysis on multiple environments.
- Resolving simple to complex Mediation operational and implementation issues.
- Developing mediation logic to support CR’s and downstream requirements using EL BLT and Perl.