- Results - oriented, self-starter, highly motivated, and enthusiastic team player with comprehensive Kronos and application management experience in server hardware and software configuration.
- Strong knowledge and ability to manage a wide range of Information Systems Technology Platforms and Applications. Experienced in managing Dell's high-security network of servers.
- Coordinated replacement of malfunctioning hardware at customer sites as well as installing newly ordered time clocks, configured and tested all new Kronos custom pay rules as requested by our customers, replaced payroll network terminals, direct connect and modems.
- Supervised a team of data-center Operators and LAN Administrators responsibilities included: monitoring and maintaining all network connectivity, backups, nightly processes, and reports.
- Can and willing to travel to any country if needed
Kronos Dimensions implementation Lead
- Shifting gears, as Kronos hands on technical and functional lead I am accountable for ensuring all Kronos 6.3 and 7.0 WFC environments/building blocks are documented and recreated as we go to Kronos Dimensions
- Creating new restructured Labor Levels known as the Business Structure, Labor Categories, and Jobs
- Cleanup/consolidation of Payrules, Workrule transfers, Paycodes, and all tables between Kronos and Oracle
- Kronos security profiles, Gdap, FAP’s WR profiles, Paycode Profiles, Hyperfinds and more
- Identifying Reports and how we can replace with Data Views and or custom reports
- Support the recreation of Mobile device configuration Geo Fenced and not Geo FencedVery involved in all WFC to Dimensions day to day discussions with various levels of management and various teams
- Hands on, leading a Kronos team in developing and supporting Kronos 7.0 and 6.3 enhancements while onboarding newly acquired locations
- Participating in a Kronos consolidation effort taking Sheridan Healthcare from Kronos 7.0 to Kronos 6.3, due to Sheridan being acquired.
- Assisting in identifying import fields migrating Sheridan from Lawson to Oracle due to Sheridan being acquired
- Lead hands on Kronos functional developer for eighteen plus new Healthcare locations going on ronos 7.0.
- Gathering requirements for Payrules, Workrules, OT rules, Shift Differentials, Rounding, Bonuses, Break Rules and much more.
- Responsible for gathering and training the Kronos team on how to apply Adjustment Rules.
- Developing and Supporting Access Profiles - FAP's and GDAP’s, Workrule Profiles, Paycode Profiles and more
- Responsible for training the internal Kronos team how to automate Shift Guarantees utilizing Make Up Workrules and Accrual functionality
- Leading internal efforts to minimize manual paycodes edits by introducing and training in Workrule Overrides, Guarantee logic, Percentage Allocation Rules and Duration Paycodes
- Reviewing Accrual Policies adjusting as needed while training the internal Kronos team.
- Responsible for explaining how Kronos functionality is configured to upper management.
- Part time Kronos consultant assisting Watco in reconfiguring Payrules, Workrules, Combination Rules, PCD’s and more on Kronos V8.0
- Reviewed Widgets, and security making best practice recommendations
- Responsible for explaining recommendations to management / end users
- Responsible for testing and migrating changes from Dev to Prod
- Reviewed with Confidential amp;T IT team Kronos data import / export requirements
- Discuss how Kronos handles People record fields through imports for 180k population
- Discuss Attestation People record requirements
- Reviewed schedule requirements and paycodes within schedules
- Reviewed and identified Activity Allocation external to Kronos requirements
- Determined external Cost Allocation requirements