- Facilitating sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Increasing value stream gains in operational framework to deliver business value.
- Working closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Directing and leading development team from project initiation through to final product.
- Coaching team to remove impediments by having an understanding of control and release processes.
- Coaching team for improved transparency, and radiated information.
- Coaching with prioritization and resolution of software defects.
- Building relationships with Product Owner and other stake holders to facilitate interaction with team.
- Continuously assisting Product Owners in the creation and maintenance of Product Backlog.
- Coached multiple teams providing functional support to Marketing, HR and Finance systems towards product leadership, team ownership and effective requirement gathering in support of the Agile Program Management Office (APMO)
- Championed the Jira/Domo integration to provide data visualization opportunity for executive stakeholders.
- Developed, implemented the Agile Maturity Assessment, and co - facilitated the bi-weekly session for all agile teams with the Head of Change Management and the PMO in regular attendance
- Trained IT department staff on project/delivery tracking using Story/feature burn down, time tracking, estimation techniques
- Implemented, grew and supported the organization Agile Committee of Practice (CoP)