- Over 7 years of Experience as Business Analyst/Project Coordinator/ Scrum Master for SAP - SCM (MM) in development and implementation.
- Experience in data analysis and data validation, contracts and reconciliation, master data management.
- Strong expertise in managing data, planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Experience in creating requisitions in SAP and strategies, working with project teams, clients and third parties to identify risks and dependencies.
- Experience of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and traditional Waterfall, and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in projects which include understanding the requirement specification, planning, execution, inventory control, material management and sourcing and business integration.
- Excellent problem-solving skills for delivering useful and compact solutions.
- Experience in project management with expertise in effective execution, diligent monitoring & controlling the procurement of all materials.
- Involved in production activities which produce high quality deliverables on schedule by adding to bottom-line profitability through cost reduction, resolution of claims involving complex technical matters and long-term supplier agreements.
- Worked on analyzing bugs, interacted with the Quality assurance team in order to correct the errors.
- Organized meetings with stakeholders to identify their needs and problems so as to be able to resolve issues and develop a better methodology to ensure an accurate and desired solution.
- Strong ability to be able to take user requirements, BRD, FRD, and end user training
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to recognize, complete knowledge of P2P Cycle in MM Module.
- Complete understanding of the AS-IS and TO-BE business processes
- Experience in conducting Workshops with business groups, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- Complete Understanding of AP industry best practices and compliance guidelines.
Operating systems: Windows 2000,2003, Windows 7, Windows 10
Packages: MS Office 2013, MS Project 2013, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, Microsoft SQL Server
Agile-Project Management Tools: JIRA, Version one, Kanban, Confluence, HP Quality Center
Endorsements: SDLC, Cross Functional Team leadership, Enterprise Risk management, Software Implementation, Business Process Improvement
Industry Experience: SAP-SCM (MM), Retail
- Worked as a liaison between Procurement, IT and Users
- Elicited, gathered, analyzed, communicated, and validated business requirements
- Collaborated and performed effectively within a team environment; with stakeholders at various levels, internal and external, and provide exceptional user support
- Documented requirements about Add, Change and Delete Suppliers, Approval Flows, Plants, and other master data for the P2P application
- Worked closely with procurement change control team by translating the change request to user stories and shared across the teams
- Actively monitored the change control process by reviewing the change requests and user stories relate to That.
- Partnered and implemented continuous improvements that reduce cost of operations and improve service level, productivity and quality.
- Assisted in preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings and tracking of incidents in ITSM to make sure status is on active endeavors.
- Defined and documented business requirements.
- Monitored and reported on customer problems and issues by gathering the business requirements.
- Updated stakeholders on problem status and ensured speedy resolutions.
- Managed customer expectations, improved productivity by managing team capabilities and ensuring defect free and timely deliverables.
- Assisted in translating and simplifying requirements resolution of several production issues & administered customer calls.
- Mentored team members on Application logs analysis & document best practices.
- Involved in the detailed planning and coordination of activities front-to-back in cooperation.
- Acted as a point person for the business to help them conduct the UAT Testing.
- Involved in assisting, planning and monitoring of the project.
- Actively involved in creating and maintaining purchase orders and inventory control (Goods Receipt & Invoice postings)
- Planned, maintained project progress and status through MS Project and coordinated between project managers, stakeholders.
- Facilitated and Participated in joint application development (JAD) sessions with business users and development team for business process requirements.
- Participated with SME/Test Lead for BA/QA tasks and projects, release, and status meeting.
- Updated project status in MS Project and shared with stakeholders, managers.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, review BRD’s & FRD’s with business owners.
- Assisted in project management, planning and coordination activities during project testing phases.
- Participated in Daily Scrums to reports the daily work status.
- Conducted Requirement walkthroughs with Developers and QA team to help them understand the requirements and identify feasibility issues, if any.
- Worked closely with the development team and help them understand the requirements and supported the implementation efforts by answering questions of the developers related to the business or requirements.
- Updated Status reports weekly and monthly and shared with Seniors Managers.
- Handled the development of business requirement documents (BRD) resulting from JAD sessions.
- Coordinated with team to implement changes and new systems.
- Monitored the defect tracking process, trouble shooting and generating customized graphs and reports.
- Worked with other Business Analysts to prepare Business requirements documents and Functional requirements documents by conducting Data analysis using Data Extracts.
- Analyze and scope the end user authorization roles.
- Managed Inventory control and documented Bill of Materials (BOM) using SAP.
- Created RFQ’s and Purchase Orders (PO) using SAP-ERP.
- Collaborated with Accounts department to procure quotes in order to select appropriate vendor based on cost assignment.