- QAD Apps Business analyst, Scrum Master, SysAdmin. 20+ years of overall experience. Highly experienced on managing and leading IT projects (QAD ERP Implementation, Process automation with barcodes, Business processes improvement, Database Management, QAD integration with other tools like SAP, Microsoft PowerBI, JDA Supply chain).
- Experienced managing and leading medium to large projects with cross - functional resources (functional consultants, end user leaders, technical consultants) using Agile Methodology and tools (Epics, Sprints meetings review, retrospective, planning).
- Experience managing technical staff, helping in the definition of the best track to achieve project objectives. Experienced driving changes in organizations.
- Experience in the complete software Lifecycle development. Designing, Developing and Testing Applications in different platforms and environments (PROGRESS Openedge, Java, .Net, ORACLE, SQL Server ).
- Progress OpenEdge Database Administrator with high experience configuring, maintaining and optimizing large Databases in different hardware and OS platforms.
- Technically skilled in the configuration and optimization of complex software tools (QAD YAB, QAD WMS, QAD EAM, PROGRESS OE Tools, Virtualization core tools) Able to perform tasks with minimal supervision, possess strong problem solving skills. Can quickly master new concepts and applications and possess strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
Project Management: HP Octane, JIRA, Smartsheet, Microsoft Project
Software Lifecycle Management Tools/CVS: Integrity PTC MKS/CVS .
ERP: QAD Applications (eB, eB2.1x, EE versions (2011-2017), modules Manufacturing, Finances, Distribution, Release management, EDI, new finances.
Databases: PROGRESS RDBMS (versions 9, 10, 11) ORACLE DB, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
Operating Systems: Unix (Solaris, AIX, HP-UX), Linux, Windows Server OS, MAC OS.
Virtualization Tools: XEN, VMWare, Solaris Containers, AIX PowerVM, Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V
Application Servers: IBM Websphere, ATG 6.x 7.x
Design tools: UML, System Architect, No Magic, Visio, Smartdraw
QAD Tools: Use of YAB last generation Admin tool. QXtend Configuration. QAD Webservices config.
Business Analyst/Scrum Master
- Defining Integration architecture and framework in Progress OpenEdge for interfaces that will need to function within different QAD Applications versions (9.0, eB2, EE13, EE16)
- Project Lifecycle Development Management using PTC Integrity tools
- Scrum Master of QAD Integration activities work stream, managing a team of resources located locally (STC Offices) and offshore (Pune, Bangalore India). Integration and coordination with other Teams (JDA Team, SAP Team, PowerBI Team)
- Management of go-live process launching, complying with Confidential security and audit requirements
- Hyper care Support after go-live, stabilizing and resolving tickets using Support service tickets (Service NOW)
- Project Management of the different technical phases of the project using JIRA
- Identification of unused features and critical business process
- Reconfiguration of OS infrastructure to support the new SAN hardware
- Configuration of new SAN hardware to host the new data requirements
- Implementation of disaster recovery plan to protect against all failures (RAID 1+0, Database replication using PROGRESS Openedge, Backup policies)
- Implementation of best practices to administering the new environment.
- Conversion of custom applications developed in PROGRESS OpenEdge 9.0 to latest version 11.6.
- Testing and releasing of applications converted
- CRP to test the full functionality of business workflow
- Support during go-live of new environment administering tickets resolution
- Sizing and recommendation of hardware for the new software
- Installation and configuration of QAD Applications 2015EE on Unix/Linux Servers
- Configuration and tuning of Unix/Linux to support the QAD installations
- Performing of massive tests to assure the stability of the environment
- Installation and configuration of a new environment to begin the design of the solution using the PSW/MSW modules.
- Definition of new master data required in QAD to implement the PSW/MSW modules.
- Running of functional tests to assure the results required by the client.
- Go-live of the new modules in the Production environment