- Adept knowledge of SDLC process and implementation of Agile methodology across project teams.
- Proficient in facilitating Scrum ceremonies including Release planning, Sprint planning, Daily scrum, Backlog grooming, Sprint review and Sprint retrospective.
- Assisted organization, teams and individuals to adopt enterprise - wide Scaled Agile framework (SAFe) utilizing Scrum, Scaled Scrum (Nexus) and Kanban principles.
- Administrative experience with JIRA tool in configuring the tool and workflow as per project requirements.
- Ensure that team adheres to Definition of Done and Definition of Ready by removing all impediments.
- Efficient in working with Product owner to maximize value of Product backlog.
- Extensive experience in establishing test process, test planning, test case development and execution.
- Proficient in scheduling project tasks, allocating resources, identifying gaps and risk factors, performing risk analysis and embedding risk driven testing in the test process.
- Experienced with lean Six Sigma five-step framework to create a common problem-solving approach.
- Expertise in manual and automation Testing with involvement in all test phases.
- Detailed experience in functional, integration, regression and user acceptance (UAT) testing phases.
- Proficient knowledge working with development tools - Jira, Confluence, Rally and HP ALM
- Proficient in SQL Queries using Oracle, MS-SQL and SQL Server for back-end testing/ data validation.
- Proficient in facilitating project meetings and efficient in interacting with project stakeholders, business, development and management teams.
- Efficient working on Data Migration projects and adopting industry best-practices like Continuous Integration utilizing DevOps model, TDD, BDD, ATDD, XP and Pair Programming
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly adapt across various domains and diversified work culture.
- Delivered high traffic web-based projects with a responsive design for regular web, mobile and tablet platforms across Pharma, Healthcare, Retail, Finance and Manufacturing industries.
Business Tools: Jira, Confluence, Rally, Adobe XD, Product Board, Windows, Unix, MS Office
Database Tools: SQL Server, Oracle, Amazon - Dynamo DB, S3, RedShift, Toad
Development Tools: .NET, Java, Amazon AWS (Lambda, REACT.js, Node.js), VB Script, Datadog
Testing Tools: HP UFT (QTP), HP QC/ALM, X-Ray, Microsoft TFS
- Worked with Product Owner and ensured that the user story format aligned with J&J SDLC format.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies and ensured that the team adopted J&J Agile practices.
- Provided internal training on SDLC and Agile principles including Scrum and Kanban approach.
- Ensured effective transformation of projects transitioning from Waterfall to Agile.
- Utilized Data Sampling Plan during Data migration and guided the QA team on testing data samples.
- Reviewed all SDLC deliverables and provided process guidance to the project team.
- Ensured traceability matrix completion right from User Stories, Design, Code, Test to Defects.
- Monitored and ensured that the stage gate assessments were completed in all development phases.
- Performed test planning, test execution and ensure correct defect management practices.
- Reported SDLC metrics including Defect density and Aging and analyzed them with statistical tools.
- Received appreciation for implementing Lean Agile and Zero CAPA from SQA for JJAR Audit
Tools: Jira, Confluence, X-Ray, HP ALM, Adobe XD, Solman, Cloudera, Azure, BitBucket, TruVault, Docspace, Adobe PDF, Instantis, ServiceNow, Adaptiv, Data Version Control (dvc), funretro.io
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies and ensured that all stakeholders adopt Agile mindset.
- Worked with data migration team and guided them in selection of effective data sampling plan as per ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 standards.
- Ensured that the Definition of Ready and Done were met across all sprints.
- Coached teams on SAFe Agile Principles and assisted the teams in adopting SAFe across their projects.
- Configured JIRA as per project requirements and provided assistance to teams on workflow usage.
- Reported consistently on Agile metrics such as Sprint Velocity, Burn-down and Burn-up charts.
- Participated in Scrum of Scrums meeting and synced up with Release Train Engineer (RTE) to ensure effective synchronization across the project.
- The sprint velocity increased within a span of 6 months by following best industry practices like next gen tools, test automation, reducing team meetings and following best documentation practices
Tools: Jira, Confluence, X-Ray, Adobe XD, Amazon AWS (React.js, Lambda, API, Node.js), Dynamo DB, S3RedShift, Funretro.io, Product Board
Confidential, New York, NY
Scrum Master and QA Coordinator
- Worked with Product owner in arranging the product backlog effectively through grooming sessions.
- Performed manual and automation testing across browsers and platforms.
- Used SQL Queries to perform data validation between Oracle and Business Objects.
- Facilitated data migration testing and ensured that data conversion was performed successfully.
- Involved in End-end testing of critical components during Integration testing phase
- Involved in test planning, test case design, test execution, defect tracking, status and reporting metrics.
- Used hybrid test automation framework to automate regression tests using Unified functional tester.
- Proposed run book creation to the business team to assist new team members in master requirements.
Environment: Java, Jira, HP QC/ALM12, HP UFT/QTP12, Oracle, SQL, Sybase IQ, Business Objects Xi