- Highly accomplished Product Owner, Project Manager, Business Analyst, and Information Technology Professional with extensive project and process management experience.
- Recognized as a leader that can comfortably navigate across organizations and management levels with a strong ability to rapidly, determine business challenges with clear, strategic and tactical solutions to mitigate identified risks.
- Acknowledged for having exceptional technical proficiency and an astute understanding of business operations with the ability to communicate technical issues with non - technical audiences using language that is easily understood by all parties.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Risk & Controls
- System Resiliency
- Regulatory Compliance
- Technology Infrastructure
- Budget Management
- Organizational Development
- Vendor Management
- Financial Reporting
- Performance Metrics
Development Tools: Cloud9, MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, Oracle Toad, MS Access, SharePoint, MySQL
Product Control Manager
- As Jira administrator established Kanban Jira boards for pricing operations and instrument data intake.
- Developed Tech Delivery Metrics for the Change Team incorporating time to deliver on various Jira stages including the vetting of requests and the SDLC stages managed by the feature teams using JSON export from Jira. Compute KPIs and cost allocations for delivered Jira. Migrated metrics application from the desktop to SQL cloud services.
- Host Agile ceremonies for grooming and prioritizing the demand backlog for Technology Feature teams
- Coach teams to improve the time to market for Jira experiencing delays across the multiple product offerings. Host Scrum of Scrum meeting with Agile pricing teams for coordination and issue identification.
- Work closely with the Operations management team, product executives, project managers and teams across the firm and with their technology counterparts to complete the changes required to meet committed target deliveries.
- Maintain a dynamic product roadmap partnering with firm-wide business and technical leads to explore existing requirements and offerings. Identify risks and mitigation strategies.
- Prioritize the backlog. Accountable and responsible for the story planning of requirements. Define and enforce the entry and exit criteria for sprint Jira.
IAM Business Analyst November
- Developed requirements, documented assignments and issues, submit and follow up on change orders to manage the requests and execution of work orders throughout client data centers requiring extensive knowledge of client’s systems, processes, and culture for technical deliveries. Coordinate with the vendor and customer receiving and installation teams.
- Hosted daily scrum, maintained project plans, mastered registers, and supported documentation in SharePoint and Syncplicity directories. Identified and worked towards the resolution of issues impacting expected delivery.
- Maintain Kanban board current activities for engineering team
- Provided metrics and status of progress to customer’s project steering committee.
Senior Project Manager
- Developed and documented new business processes to identify assets that can be de-provisioned and expedite their removal with controls for engaging Technical Teams and monitoring progress.
- Defined process to research Oracle Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) to identify expired contract schedules and confirm contract terminations.
- Controlled project tasks for technology teams via Service Now and project workbooks of tasks, issues, confirmations, cost savings, and performance indicators. Host bi-weekly presentation to PMO of progress, issues, and savings achieved by program.