- Skilled professional with proven track record of over 6 years as a Business Analyst in the financial industry supporting retail banking, insurance, mortgage, governance, risk and marketing teams.
- Proficiency with Rational Enterprise Suite (RequisitePro, Rational Rose, ClearCase, Clear Quest) in support of the RUP methodology.
- Good understanding of different business processes used by credit card companies including but not limited to developing offer population, soliciting customer, defining and building product, accepting and processing payment, servicing customer.
- Experience in Software Analysis & Design, Gathering Functional and Business Requirements, Specifications, User Interface Specifications, Technical Design, Test Cases and Test Plans.
- Experience in Banking, Financial, Information Technology, and Manufacturing environment.
- Strong Subject Matter expertise in Credit Card Industry, Retail/ Commercial/Investment Banking, Risk Analysis, Asset Management - risks and returns. Good understanding of the Capital Markets, Fixed Income and Derivatives.
- Created current start and target process models for various business work streams using Visio.
- Interacted extensively with Business SME’s on day to day basis to capture processes and gather requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of creating Use Case, Activity, logical, component and deployment views with Rational tools to extract business process flows and workflows thereby helping development and quality assurance teams in understanding the requirements.
- Strong Knowledge of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Business Architecture.
- Experience in conducting GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT analysis, Cost benefit analysis and ROI analysis.
- Facilitates JRP and JAD session with the business teams, technical teams, subject matter experts and end users to formulate business strategies and requirements and translate client needs into actionable system requirements
- UML, Rational Rose, MS Visio, Rational RequisitePro, Microsoft NAV Dynamics
- DB Visualizer, TOAD, Polarion ALM
- Win Runner, Load Runner, and Rational Suite
- MS-Excel, Power Point, Word, MS-Access
- C, SQL, Java, VB, TSL, SQA Basic
- JIRA, Rally, MS Project, SharePoint
Confidential - NC
Sr. Business Analyst/Scrum Master
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, doing gap analysis and document them textually or within models.
- Responsible for writing Functional Specifications Document (FSD)
- Understand and articulate business requirements from user interviews and then convert requirements into technical specifications.
- Interviewing area experts, asking detailed questions and carefully recording the requirements in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business people and technical people.
- Extensively used MS Visio to create Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, State chart diagrams, Collaboration diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Extensively used UML based Methodology to create the Business Object Model.
- Worked as a User\Customer Advocate and negotiated with user as well as with developers and management staff to resolve any requirement conflict to bridge the gaps between IT and Business Clients.
- Served as quality assurance/quality control to ensure that the final product met all the clinical protocol requirements. Was responsible for user acceptance testing (UAT) of the final product.
- As a liaison between the Developers and Clients, instrumental in resolving conflicts between user and technical development teams.
- Created product backlog, sprint backlog and managed user stories.
- Conducted sprint planning, daily scrums, testing, retrospectives and sprint reviews(Agile Ceremonies)
- Worked with technology team to develop and execute plans to test and validate systems/applications and business requirements
- Communicated regularly with management regarding project deadlines and progress; escalating issues as needed.
- Developed working relationships with existing users and the Product Owner to specify the structure of the change, review current workflow design and implement improvements where efficiencies can be achieved and meet delivery commitments.
Confidential, ATLANTA - GA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Lead project design, understand and provide analytical and technical perspective to the business, project teams, external groups and quality teams to ensure all SDLC requirements are met.
- Experience in Project Management including experience managing project scope, vision, technical feasibility, schedule, analysis, Risk Assesment, monitoring, labor & budget.
- Both Agile and RUP (Rational Unified Process) methods are followed, Agile used mostly for projects done in phases, to manage SDLC process.
- Work with external workplace clients like FIS, Fiserv, Yodlee, Ensenta and CashEdgeto implement Authorization and Single Sign On solutions.
- Participated in various vendor selection processes and conducted Cost-Benefit Analysis of COTS products and comparison between COTS and In-house developed components.
- Creation, modification, implementation and tracking of use cases
- Excellent Client/Server management experience including client engagement, data analysis, technical analysis and sign off.
- Gather Requirements to implement mobile site for Confidential ..
- Gathered and Analysis of AS IS and TO BE analysis of mobile banking site.
- Gathered requirements for integration of Confidential with VISA through SSO.
- Extensive experience and in-depth understanding of Single Sign On (SSO).
- Extensively used Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Conduct JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions with business users to identify area where the legacy systems needed change and implemented the changes and subsequently worked with developers to implement the changes.
- Identify and manage issues, risks, constraints and change requests for projects as well as those applications that can affect projects resulting in successful implementations.
- Involved in the documentation and technical writing of the requirements in an elaborate way.
- Responsible for various tool assessments, working with various Line of Business (LOB), providing recommendations for improvements, solving mission critical problems, creating Statement of Works (SOW), Impact Analysis.
- Created UML diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data-Flow Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio to define the Business Process and Data Process model.
Environment: Fidelity FIS, Ensenta ( Pop Money, Cash Edge), Agile Process, HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), RUP, Virtual Change Control system, MS- Project, MS- Visio, MS-Office, Windows NT/2000/Vista, Rational Clear Quest, Crystal Reports, SQL, Caliber RM, XML Spy, XML, SAML, SSO, Web Services.
Confidential, PLANO - TX
- Attended meetings with stake holders and managers regarding process plans, functionality, and business processes
- Consistently tracked the project status and reported it to all the stakeholders involved
- Participated in developing Product backlog along with product owner
- Developed Mockup and wireframes for new web feature
- Have experience in interacting directly with key business users and geographically dispersed stakeholders
- Conducted Joint Requirements Planning (JRP) and JAD (Joint Application development) Sessions as a Facilitator to gather requirements from the group
- Created process flow diagrams in MS Visio
- Participated daily standup meetings with the Developers
- Facilitated user interviews and workshops to gather requirements
- Lead and own the analysis of highly complex data sources, identifying trends and patterns in data and make recommendations based on analysis results
- Participated in SCRUM meetings and worked closely with the Subject Matter Expert and the Project Manager.
- Created dashboards of new members adding yearly and those changing their member plans using Tableau.
- Reviewed test cases and maintained the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
Environment: SQL, Jira, SharePoint, MS Office Suite 2016, MS Visio, MS Windows.