- Experienced Business Analyst using my skills and analytical ability to support business growth and analyze business operations
- Results - driven professional offering a progressive career in information technology, business analysis and project management
- Developing effective solution to the most detrimental problems in the business and IT industry
- Repeated success directing IT projects from inception to execution, strategically allocating resources and delegating tasks to achieve on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Expertly manage technical support operations, diligently troubleshooting issues to identify root causes and prevent recurrence.
- Process improvement with a history of implementing new procedures and technologies to strengthen security posture, enhance operational efficiency, and control costs.
- Possess high working qualities with good interpersonal skills, high motivation, fast learner, good team player and very proactive in problem solving to provide best solutions.
Core Skills: SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio), SQL, Power BI, Tableau, HTML, Analytical skills.
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
- Develop project strategy plans based on logical framework approaches
- Recommended and implemented software for the clinic based on best practices
- Evaluate and document clinical practices to develop and optimize the model of care
- Created Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Collaboration Diagram using Microsoft Visio.
- Analyze client needs to determine the procedural and system solutions to improve clinical practices
- Compile and distribute detailed reports using data reporting tools.
- Create models to forecast business variables. Based on specific business requirements, develop ad hoc analyses to assess current/historical trends and the potential impact on future profitability.
- Developed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Use Case Specification/Document for various Use Cases.
- Documented the Functional Specifications Document (FSD)using UML.
- Acted as a primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
- Extensively used Agile/SCRUM methodology for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to configure and develop process.
- Used Scrum Practices like documenting User Stories, facilitating Story Point discussions to analyze the level of effort on project specifications.
- Ran SQL queries on SQL Mgmt. Studio databases to fetch data for analysis purposes.
- Worked on various Subject Matter Experts(SME) to write new requirement and validate existing requirement.
- Worked with development team, DBA s and testing teams to accomplish project efforts.
- Wrote Test Cases and Test Scenario s for QA Team for data validation.
- Maintain project timeframes, objectives and communications
- Create and manage documentation and reports for projects
- Identify the goals and requirements of each project
- Verify data and information and analyze it to suit the direction of a project
- Track, forecast and report on project progress including metrics and challenges
- Collect the necessary information required to start projects
- Overall accountability for service delivery and quality.
- Elicited and gathered user and business requirements through open ended discussions, brainstorming and storyboarding /prototyping
- Used Agile for software development life cycle, documenting and working through systems issues as part of a business analysis team
- Designed and developed project document templates based on Scrum to manage deliverables and expedite product release
- Conducted JAD sessions to get SME’s input on how to implement the application.
- Acted as a liaison between business and IT users
- Researched and implemented IT advancements to modernize and automate systems
- Executed requirement analysis
- Reviewed manufacturing process to establish optimization strategies
- Performed UAT testing
- Assist in defining the scope and identifying key stakeholders
- Responsible for integrating the technical solutions to the business processes
- Involved in management plan, communication plan, and implementation plan
- Ran SQL queries to pull data, and analyze data to improve the organization
- Interpreting business needs of customers and translating them into the application and operational requirement with the help of strong analytical and product management skills
- Collaborating proactively with internal and external customers to analyze information needs, functional and delivery requirement.
- Using business analysis, flow charts, activity diagrams, documents analysis, workflow analysis.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Business liaison between the business unit, technology team, quality control team and support team
- Carried out detailed design, including estimates for new customer solution
- Led project meetings and all aspects of implementations
- Analyzed and resolved system performance issues
- Designed, developed, and maintained technology solutions to optimize functions and process
- Examining current systems
- Install and maintain PC/network hardware and software including operating systems, applications, utilities, PC’s, servers, printers and communication equipment
- Set up replacement computer workstations and necessary peripheral devices
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all computer applications software
- Install and troubleshoot software and hardware problems
- Identify needs for automated systems, identify possible solutions and assist in implementing solutions
- Organize and schedule upgrade, maintenance and project demands without deterring others from completing work
- Working on several departmental projects
- Served as liaison between the business and technical teams by issuing recommendations based on requirement