- To enhance my professional development resulting from a challenging position. To be a loyal, dedicated, innovated team member to obtain growth within an organization and ability for advancement in my educational goals.
- Participated in rollout of new GL System through data integration, data validation, resolve data mapping and data quality issues in Finance Transformation project of Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Historical Overrides, and other various Finance components from Sage and Epicor to Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Facilitated and participated in application design sessions.
- Worked on various functional workstream areas.
- Loaded, posted GL batches in Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Participated in Daily Stand up or War room meetings.
- Assisted in Setup and Maintenance of Asset Categories for EMEA Fixed Assets conversion
- Completed initial testing of most assets for EMEA Fixed Assets conversion to ensure various fields were viable,
- Built folders in Sharepoint to archive data for Finance Transformation for GL, Fixed Assets, and Historical Overrides
- Able to Open/Close GL Periods.
- Served as expert and resource to collaborate with outside consultants, SME's, data stewards, and other internal stakeholders to development of required data field specification documents for extraction, understand how data is used and what is means in legacy application, identify complex issues that impact time, cost, scope, quality and risk of the project in order to transform data into an archived database for Acute Hospitals and Ambulatory Clinics.
- Archived duties were required due to merger of two hospital systems in 2012 along with implementation of new EMR for all hospitals and clinics after 2012.
- Assisted in user acceptance testing as well as monitor end users and team in execution of final user acceptance testing.
- Archived Patient Demographics, Payor’s, Patient Diagnosis and Clinical Info, AR info (charges, payments, adjustments, refunds, transfers), Provider info, MSP, other financial info, other medical info, and master tables.
- Analyzed current state of application to properly complete a meticulous data cleansing to ensure inaccurate, incomplete, and/or irrelevant parts of the dataset(s) table(s) are reviewed and corrected in order to achieve validity, accuracy, completeness, consistency and uniformity for data conversion and data migration.
- Collaborate with developers to articulate appropriate technical concepts in order to build, design, test, implement decision support software and decommissioning of legacy AR software systems.
- Analyze and translate user requirements into a technical design and assist in programming to identify fields to execute data conversion and integrations.
- Created data specification guide for field level mapping.
- Define and execute test cases. Identify additional test cases if application configuration changes are warranted.
- Collaborated with developers and other team members for testing/validating to ensure executed data meets appropriate specifications and deadlines. Collaborated work efforts with project team members.
- Provided any necessary training to team members regarding scope of project, reconciliation of financial data, and project documentation.
- Completed significant financial data analysis to ensure accuracy from legacy application to archived database.
- Reviewed and analyzed database export files to identify issues, identify gaps in data, report project's progress, provide options for timely resolution, proactively escalate issues to appropriate staff for resolution, ensure all data modifications are reviewed, verified, and archived accurately.
- Created some extraction files from Legacy Software Application for Archived Database. Most queries completed in Crystal. Reconciled financial data from Legacy Software Application to General Ledger to Archived Database.
Director of Financial Services
- Worked with AR, AP, GL, Budget, HR, Payroll, Benefits, and Workman’s Comp.
- Maintained all AR Billing information, files, prepare and submit daily deposits, ensure payers are billed accurately and complete all deposits.
- Submitted accounts payables weekly to corporate office.
- Trained and reviewed with Departmental directors weekly in financial planning, expense controls, daily labor reports, biweekly labor distribution reports, weekly spend down Reports, monthly financial statements.
- Assisted in annual preparation of yearly business plan. Complete monthly and quarterly projections.
- Managed the annual budgeting processing including entering data in budget software (Clarity). Advised managers on budget process. Assisted them in review of their data, planning process, and forecasting of all total resources needed.
- Completed edits in Kronos and submit payroll biweekly.
- Reviewed monthly financial statements, completed reclass and accrual journal entries.
- Provided orientation for new employees. Review and maintain personnel reports and files. Assist in benefit administration.
- Supervision and scheduling of five Concierge Staff for the Front Desk.