- With 14 years of experience in an IT Software company and knowing the entire process flow from Portfolio to Release my objective is to share my learning to lead a business to success. I can adapt to any change and ready to face any challenges. In these years I have performed multiple roles and achieved targets.
Senior Business Analyst/ Product Owner/Product Manager
- Assess, Analyze Estimate Customer Requirements by coordinating with various stakeholders and cross functional groups.
- Working on the Product Roadmap with product management.
- Work closely with Product management for Customer needs assessments.
- Assist in Request for Proposals for New customers or Bid proposals by providing Subject matter expertise and analytical work arounds.
- Adapting to the Agile methodology and tools. These Include Epics, Stories, DODs, in Jira. Kanban Tracking, TDD and BDD.
- Managing Cross Functional Team.
- Use Design Thinking Prototypes.
- Coordinating Deployment and Release.
- Creating PowerPoint training and Presentation modules.
- Working with Data for Business Intelligence using Qlik Platform.
Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Design and develop a systematic business plan as per the clients' specifications
- Assist in product development process using SDLC and ensure the organization has sufficient resources; the product meets consumer's demands and quality specifications; and analyze the product's revenue generation capacity.
- Collect and analyze data about the performance of product, service or project in the market and submit performance evaluation reports on daily/weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinate with the product management to make decisions on financial aspects like, cost analysis, revenue generation etc of concerned projects
- Managing diverse teams like Customer Support,Offshore testers,Software Engineering and Customer using testing tools like HP Quality Center.
- Assist in UAT and provide support during the Post UAT period.