My goal is to obtain a position within a stable organization where I can utilize my financial and technical skills. I am seeking a challenging position to demonstrate my dedication, creativity, and the ability to learn new techniques that will contribute to the company’s success.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IS community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IS to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Using periodic aging data as a guide, research issues which may be contributing to problems in collection efforts.
- Assist in the resolution of issues in accounting and billing processes which may affect customer payments.
- Gain understanding of customers accounting systems and procedures to modify the transfer of data to meet payables requirements.
- Use 3rd party vendor sites
- Supervise credit analysts
- Balance currency, coin and checks
- Comply with rules and regulations
- Order necessary office supplies monthly for the branch.
- Examine documents for the proper endorsements and account information.
- Record transactions into computer ARGO systems.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Meet monthly sales goals.
- Market products to customers in order to broaden their relationship with the bank.