- Good Knowledge in SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS BI Dashboard.
- Experience in creating test scenarios to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Working knowledge in creating reports using reporting tools like Crystal Reports, WebI and Tableau.
- Good expertise in extracting data sources from excel spreadsheets and Oracle tables.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and worked on Oracle, Teradata and SQL Server.
- Created complex SQL using analytical, aggregate and custom functions.
- Thorough Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office tools like MS Access, MS word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Notes, Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience using SQL for simple to complex data manipulation or report generation.
- Experience in using different relational database management systems like Teradata and Oracle.
- Documented, summarized and recorded data as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and FDA regulations.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and SQL tuning methods on various RDBMS.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, Strong leadership, Multi - tasking, Strong analytical, logical, programming and diagnostic skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner, self-starter, effective troubleshooter, Highly motivated, Enthusiastic, result-oriented and good at resolving data issues, committed to continuous learning, take complete responsibility of projects, Very particular about in-time submissions, good quality work and ability to work independently while being a good team player, Excellent ability in problem solving, complex reports generation.
- Aggregate function, Scalar function, Joints, AND, OR Operator, Date function, Having clause, Where clause, Operator in Where Clause.
- SAS V9.1.1X,2/V8/V6.12, SAS/Base, SAS Procedures: Print, Printo, Frequency, Means, Summary, Tabulate, Chart, Gchart, Plot, Gplot, Univariate, Contents, Compare, Append, Copy, Datasets, Format, Options, Sort, Transpose, Report, SQL, Import, Export .
- SAS Data integration studio, SAS ETL, SAS Dataflux, Data Quality, SAS BI,SAS data warehouse.
- Oracle RDBMS, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Teradata.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Crystal Reports, Tableau
- Gather and document requirements for reporting, project initiatives for new vendor, or business development opportunities.
- Researches, analyzes, identifies, and evaluates data from assigned problems to evaluate existing and potential trends and issues.
- Wrote test cases based on business requirements documents.
- Monitor, test and support system changes for applications.
- Worked with software vendor to test and deploy application enhancements and fixes.
- Involved in End- to-end specification, development, testing for software development projects.
- Wrote complex SQL queries for data validation.
- Perform complex data analysis and report writing to identify trends.
- Document applications for use in training, maintenance, and department procedures.
- Trained co-workers on enrollment file processing.
- Used Python programming and language to develop a working and efficient network within the company.
- Ensure programs and business processes meet necessary requirements and are accurately captured in Process Maps and SOPs.
- Attend meetings, compiles and publishes meeting minutes along with deliverables and other requirements.
- Confidently works with all levels within the organization to accomplish project goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BUSINESS System ANALYST
- Working collaboratively with customers, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with change management teams on creating/modifying business requirements document.
- Update the Configuration files for Better Performance.
- Developing and executing test cases (developer, unit and regression), evaluating test results, and resolving defects.
- Created or modified queries to download data from multiple source systems to create reports according to customer specifications.
- Work as POC with multiple IT and business groups in identifying issues, deploy fixes and enhancements etc.
- Performed automate data validations manually across the division to ensure that there are automated controls in place designed to meet Confidential standards and audit requirements using SAS DataFlux.
- Troubleshoot and work with customers to resolve their EUC related issues and close the loop on delegated tasks.
- Perform unit testing and integration testing and document test results.
- Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
- Generated Dashboards with Quick filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently.
- Provide support for alternative and innovative solutions that meet business requirements.
- Work with UNIX to check difference between two large datasets, run reports in different environment.
- Used SQL, Oracle and MS Office analysis tools to complete analysis requirements.
- Extracted data from the database using SAS/SQL, SAS/Macros from different databases such as Teradata, Oracle.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using complex joins, grouping, aggregation, nested subqueries.
- Performed analysis and presented results using SQL, MS Access and Excel.
- Compile and validate data; reinforce and maintain compliance with corporate standards.
- Develop and initiate more efficient data collection procedures.
- Ensures consistent template design to enhance navigation, usability and comprehension of data displays.
- Created reports using analysis output and exported them to the web to enable the customers to have access through Internet.
- Worked on credit risk analysis to figure out the customers to offer new Credit Cards. Helped the analytics and data services for the development of the new business logic.
- Used SAS, SQL, Oracle, Teradata and MS Office analysis tools to complete analysis requirements.