- High - performing Coordinator with 10 years of experience in IT and leadership position in various sectors from Health to Insurance and Retail Organizations.
- Proactive and reliable with expertise in building self-directed mature Agile teams that deliver quality, on-deadline products that drive corporate objectives.
- Facilitates continuous improvement with meticulous details.
- Profession Scrum Master (PSM I) certified.
Confidential, Chicago IL
- Initiated and facilitated all Agile ceremonies and provided guidance to the team on Agile methodology that helped develop the team’s maturity in respect to agile.
- Documented all Scrum ceremonies such as Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, User Demos, Retrospectives, and Backlog grooming for multiple Scrum teams.
- Worked closely with application development teams in Sprint release planning and product enhancements and resource planning.
- Performed Issue & Risk Management using agile tools.
- Protected teams from over-commitment, managed backlog, and prioritized resolution of defects/bugs as evidenced by the on-time delivery of major initiatives.
- Collaborated with the Product Owner and marketing teams to understand industry trends and customer needs. Developed strategies for building common products/services to save overhead costs.
- Strongly lead and supported the Product Owner on Product Backlog, Spring Backlog, and Sprint Burndown, Release Burndown.
- Expert in effectively taking action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and successful stress tolerance.
Confidential, Chicago - IL
- Facilitated all Scrum ceremonies (i.e., Daily Stand-ups, bi-weekly Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Defect Reviews, Sprint Review, Demos, and Retrospectives).
- Protected development team from outside distractions, impediments, and team conflicts to ensure focus is maintained on the Sprint, Product Backlog and project timeline.
- Guided the team to be self-organized by using use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Provided support to the team using servant-leader model and leading by example.
- Built healthy partnerships with two Product Owners, calendaring Grooming Sessions consistently to ensure Backlog is healthy (stories meet the team's definition of ready and acceptance criteria meets the definition of done).
- Increased team velocity while decreasing production bugs on both teams.
- Created and maintained two backlogs with 3 Sprints worth of stories.
- Held the highest Client rated project for multiple Sprints.
Confidential, Addison - IL
- Conducted Scrum Ceremonies - Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Story Reviews. Attended Scrum of Scrum meetings and highlighted stories impacting other teams.
- Assisted Product Owner in maintaining and grooming the Product Backlog resulting in engagement with business to understand and clarify the requirements.
- Shielded the team from external/internal distractions and also provided extended support in resolving technical blockers.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and publishing project plans/schedules, milestones, timelines, statuses to executive leadership and senior management.
- Acted as a liaison with clients, stakeholders, and management along with building strong relationships with the customers, stakeholders, and the management to understand, set, and manage expectations.
- Used JIRA for Requirements management, Project management, Test case management, and Reporting.
- Managed Dependencies, identified Risks and resolved issues in a timely manner.
- Monitored Burn Down charts daily and generated weekly reports using JIRA.
Confidential, Iselin - NJ
- Managed assigned technician workforce, supports sales, and estimating and customer acquisition
- Demonstrated performing the duties of an analyst and project manager on successful IT projects that proved tangible benefits in production
- Developed and managed multiple projects and schedules
- Demonstrated an effective project and program management (agile as well as traditional project management)
- Developed, tracked, and managed BI project budget, project plans, timelines, and scope
- Supported strategic priorities and performed as a thought leader and a resource for management, assisting in solving problems
- Reviewed status of projects and budgets, managed schedules, and prepared status reports