An Agile, Experienced, Six Sigma Senior Business Analyst with web - based sales and marketing experience. Managing promotions using attainment points and goals. Well versed in customer relationship management servicing retail and sales. Ensuring the success of the multiple Projects. Utilizing Agile, User Stories, Use Cases, Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), and Data Flow Diagrams (DFD) in Jira and Team Foundation Server.
Sr. Business System Analyst
- Managing Teams, evangelizing best practices, acting as the voice of the customer. Working on Identity and Security Management
- Agile Implementation Manager
- Cost benefit analysis, gap analysis, functional requirements, GUI design specifications, and the implementation of complex financial mcommerce, eCommerce, ERP, CRM, EDI and middleware applications.
- Communicate project deliverables and project status via new weekly status reports, increasing % utilization of FTE resources
- Initiated a vendor selection process to ensure project success
- Assist Public Safety with estimations and technology implementations
eCommerce Director of Engagement Management
- Optimized applications and transformed technology to propel business, making it more profitable and productive.
- Specialized in Professional Services and eCommerce Application Development for small single market to large scale multinational -sized businesses on the Demandware (Now Salesforce Commerce Cloud) platform.
- Performed Business Analysis/ process improvement consultation.
Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Identify Vendor selection of a Learning Management, Oracle Financials, Oracle HR and Legal System Solutions to support business processes and requirements
- Define new project definition and initiation for a new Sales Force
- Implement and deploy EDI solutions for Accounts Payable automation for VendorsSuppliers and Confidential via Oracle Financials
- Project Portfolio Manage the movement of 7 projects Cap ex / Op ex budgeted dollars for commercialization projects, including leading the initiation planning, requirements gathering, FTE resource mgt; including cross functional team members and external consulting resources, and C level status reporting via Project Central
- Provide guidance and assistance regarding the definition of processes to support clinical Quality, Legal, Environmental Health & Safety activities, goals, and objectives to support the launch of Telaprevir VX - 950
- Document business processes including associated process and workflows, requirements, and SOP and WI s in Documentum
- Provide guidance and advisory services in the areas of industry best practices as well as systems and solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Support systems validation and solutions and ensure FDA, Patent Law, SOX, Mass Compliance and other regulatory compliance
- Enhance solutions to insure optimum utilization of resources and regulatory compliance
Senior Business Analyst / Process Engineer and Project Manager
Confidential, Wakefield, MA
- Software Professional servicing the Envision Physicians Services. Supporting the contract management, revenue cycle management and equality measures for the Healthcare Industry in the United States.
- Ensure the success of the multiple Projects. Utilizing Agile, User Stories, Use Cases, Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), and Data Flow Diagrams (DFD). Currently ensuring Contract Negotiation Management Quality Measures Requirements Definition via Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and Solution Architecture.
- Managed requirements and sign off of Business Analysis and Process artifacts using a requirement cross functional review process to ensure projects were delivered on time and on budget.
- Accountable for the SAAS outsourced returns and Sales Tax Services automation of processes via software by holding workshops, creating process flows, gathering requirements from the voice of the customer and managing new product development tools via daily cross functional meetings leading to the elimination of manual human interaction with the hosted software.
- Supported $200 million dollar a business by writing reports, functional specifications, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, use cases, context, gap analysis, SWAT analysis, cost benefit analysis and software mappings for integrations to SAP 4.7 and CRM, People Soft 8.8, 8.9, and Oracle Financials e, 11i, 12r Adapters for General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, Quotes, Payroll, Asset Movement, Freight, Inventory Transfer and Currency Conversion.
- Supported ADP Taxware’s ongoing commitment to be a Certified Service Provider for Strategic Sales Tax using Rational, Agile and SCRUM development lifecycles.
- Projects include working with Oracle and SAP headquarters on ERP and CRM integrations for manufacturing sales, HR and financial applications.
- Collaborated with business development as an SME for electronic funds transfer systems, EDI, financial applications, point of sales, Sales, Use, VAT payroll, and telecom tax compliance software and process analysis for services.
- Skilled in SAS 70 & Sarbanes Oxley compliance ensuring audit compliance for all product offerings.
Senior Business Analyst
Confidential, Berwyn, PA
- Managed as “Defect CZAR” defect reductions for 3 major releases of 3 products by 100% resulting in a 50% increase for time to market.
- Developed Algorithms, Requirements, Use Cases, Functional Specifications, and Conceptual Models for applications that perform Tax Financial calculations (VAT, Sales, Use, Telecom), TAX GIS / GeoCode Tax Areas and ERP, CRM middleware. Efforts resulted in two major, two minor and two commercial development projects being delivered on time and on budget.
- Implemented and Developed ERP systems adaptors and specifications, including B2B and B2C for Oracle 9i Business Suite Financials GL, AP, AR, PO, Asset Movement, Inventory Transfer Oracle istore, People Soft Enterprise 8.0 - 8.7 Financials and Supply Chain Management; Order Management, Billing, CRM Accounts Payable and Purchasing SAP R/3, 4.6, 4.7, SAPCRM 4.0, SAP XI, JD Edwards one World AP, AR. Resulted in the certification of Confidential as an Oracle, SAP, People Soft and J.D. Edwards certified partner.
- Implemented a requirements management tool to manage artifacts ensuring traceability to the Enterprise Level that insured cross product compatibility and consistency for easier that each product was in line with management objectives and meet customer expectations.
- Collaborated by holding workshops with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Development, the Office of Technology and Testing & Verification from requirements through product release to ensure that we qualitatively meet customer expectations.