- Project Manager responsible for running multiple projects to interface with third party vendors.
- Lead Technical Business Analyst responsible for defining the requirements for multiple integration projects for Internet applications.
- Elicit requirements for Internet banking applications, written in Java and Java Script, which interface to the Core Legacy system and third - party vendor applications via XML schemas.
- Design and write programs in COBOL and CICS to interface with the middleware to interface with various front-end applications.
Languages: COBOL, CICS, JCL, SQL, HTML, Java, XML and VB
Software: Microsoft Office Suite 97 through 2013, Visio, Microsoft Project, Task Tracker Pro, WordPerfect, Lotus 1-2-3, Lotus Notes
PC Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 3.1 through Windows 10 .
Business Systems Analyst
- Work with business team to elicit requirements for projects and then convert them to the technical specifications for the application.
- Lead BSA on project to create a test lab for the Argo Teller Payments project.
- Worked with multiple IT and Business teams to determine the necessary hardware and software requirements.
- Assisted in finding an appropriate location.
- Responsible for ordering the necessary hardware and software for business team.
- Business Systems Analyst for Argo Teller Payments Project.
- Work with Network Engineers to assist with the standup of virtual servers for new software applications.
- Work with Vendors to install and configure new applications.
- Wrote SQL to develop data extracts for the OASIS application.
- Assist in coordinated business unit’s testing efforts for the Argo Application.
- Created Dashboard to report to the project team and senior management testing progress and Defects discovery and resolution.
- Created cases for OASIS application testing.
- Run daily testing status meeting.
- Run weekly defect resolution progress meeting.
- Technical Lead on project to implement Adobe Campaign Management Application.
- Supervised developer’s efforts to create ETL process to load customer data into the application.
- Worked with Marketing and Vendor teams to gather requirements for the application.
- Installed and configured software on the servers.
- Worked with the business team to assist in their development of workflows for Marketing Campaigns.
- Support Campaign Management Application for the Marketing team.
- Wrote SQL to develop data extracts for the Campaign Management application.
- Support the Marquis Marketing applications.
- Coordinated data loads from the Marquis vendor.
- Assisted vendor in trouble shooting issues with the application.
- Coordinated application upgrade installation.
- Work with team members to resolve issues and answer questions.
- Escalate issues when appropriate to management and PMO.
- Work with other application teams to learn how they interface with others.
- Learned how the EDW and MCIF applications collect data for various sources and is stored in the databases.
Business Systems Analyst
- Elicited requirements from the lines of business and operations teams for large budget projects.
- Worked with developers to answer questions on the requirements.
- Assisted in SQL development to produce the correct report output.
- Learned the application’s database table layouts and relationships.
- Coordinated SIT and UAT testing.
- Worked with third party vendors to assist them to understand the project requirements and learned the functionality of their systems for integration to the PNC Vested Interest applications.
- Worked with offshore PNC development and testing resources.
- Tracked defects in ALM.
- Coordinated turnover meetings with the line of business and the developers.
Sr. IT Business Analyst
- Worked with Marketing and Ecommerce business teams to gather requirements for projects.
- Coordinated with our vendor partners to convey GNC’s requirement needs for changes to be made to their systems to support the business processes.
- Worked with the development and QA teams to ensure that the requirements were understood.
- Escalated issues to the appropriate management level and assisted in getting them resolved quickly.
- Fielded day to day issues and questions from Business and IT teams about the CRM and Loyalty applications.
- Lead internal Business Analyst on project to replace the existing CRM Data Mart.
- Subject Matter Expert on project to redesign the Customer Web and Loyalty sites to enhance the user experience.
- Developed SQL queries for data analysis.
- Worked with business team to debug SQL they developed when they had issues getting it to work properly.
- Member of team that worked to develop business analysis standards at GNC.
- Developed test cases for QA and UAT.
- Executed testing for changes to the systems.
Release Manager/Sr. IT Business Analyst
- Worked with the business units to gather enhancement requests and prioritize them for release scheduling.
- Responsible for requirements elicitation from members of the business units which comprised the user base of the CRM/COD applications.
- Conducted requirements walk throughs to ensure that the project requirements were clear and complete.
- Worked with the development and QA teams to ensure the requirements were understood.
- Communicated development issues with enhancement requests to business unit teams and worked with them to resolve the issues or develop acceptable alternatives to the requirements.
- Managed release schedule and project plans to ensure that all projects were completed on time to meet release deadlines.
- Worked with the business units to schedule user acceptance testing.
- Monitored release implementation and assisted with issue resolution if needed.
- Communicated release status and issues to business unit partners and IT management teams.
- Assisted developers in working out solutions design.
- Assisted in trouble shooting user’s issues with application functionality.