- Multifaceted technical career with 2 0 year track record of innovation and success within digital business analysis, testing, project management, web development, and 10 years technical writing/instructional design.
- Possess vast exposure of working in global / international platforms to deliver multi - million dollar projects with required KPI metrics.
- Provide solutions via excellent business analysis, strong problem solving abilities, and superior employee relation skills.
- Documentation of integration projects including PeopleSoft, Oracle, Remedy and .Net solutions: SDD, data mapping and all other IT projects materials for creation, integration, testing and user acceptance. On-time delivery with zero defects and acute focus on business/technical requirements, process and user experience.
- Proven high aptitude to manage, mentor, counsel and interact with diverse employee groups at all organizational levels. P rovide technical leadership and guidance to meet business objectives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Business Analysis and Planning
- Innovative Problem Resolution Capability
- Scrum, Agile and Waterfall
- ERP, CRM, CMS and .Net Solutions
- Documentation, Instructional Design, Training
- User Stories, Use Case, Testing and Analysis
- Exceptional Patience and Communication Skills
- HTML, XML, CSS, Java and PHP
SDLC: Scrum, Agile and Waterfall
Microsoft: SharePoint 2016 - 2007, TFS, VSTS, Office 365, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Word Excel, Visio, SQL, MS Azure, DevOps
Adobe: Acrobat, AEM, Captivate, Photoshop
Other: Oracle, PeopleSoft, Adobe AEM, Digital Asset Management, Remedy, Jira, Confluence, SalesForce
Servers: Windows, IIS, UNIX, Apple, Apache, Linux
Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Google Keywords, Google Site Manager, Compete, Alexa, Web Trends, Crystal Reports, Website Story (Omniture), TFS/VSTS Dashboards and Queries
CMS: SharePoint, Documentum, AEM, OpenText, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Proved instrumental in leading all aspects of technical business analysis, and large-scale enterprise solutions development.
- Highly adept at establishing and fostering client relationships.
- Establish and scrutinize project objectives, technical priorities, potential winning strategies, targets of service, and resource allocation.
- Deliver hands-on leadership of business/technical requirements and documentation, user stories, use cases, prototypes and wire-frames, testing and quality control, communication management, change control management, risk assessment, and complex issue management with TFS/VSTS and other tools. SharePoint and ERP (Oracle) projects.
- Provide Strategic development plans and quantifiable metrics.
- Function in close collaboration with project stakeholders to design innovative web and technology solutions for corporations, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations.
Technical Writer, Business Analyst
- Create content for both Fortellis current state and vision state UX flows.
- Create UX Digital Voice for Fortellis product line
- Create content screens using InVision, Miro
- Training UX team on: Vision for Digital Voice, Email Templates, Bug Reporting Process
- Designed and created Miro Management Planning and Status Boards
- Edit UX content flows, UX research findings and technical documentation for product owners
- Re-designed work processes for email intake, bug reporting process
- Built solid relationship with Marketing and Development groups for transactional emails (SalesForce Pardot)
- Created transactional email templates
- Created Confluence Team pages
- Create Jira Dashboards, User Cheat Sheets and Jira filters for tracking epics, sprints, bugs and organizational work
- Wrote proposed IT Governance for Bug Process Team
- Consulting research and recommendations for Technical Support and Documentation
- Write API Developer Guides
- Established and fostered relationships with client facing management. Assessed individual team members’ skill levels, capabilities, and provided tools for improvement recommendations as necessary. Identified operational issues, recommended appropriate solutions and strategies for implementation to solve personnel and complex technical problems.
- Interacted with client executive management on a weekly basis and as necessary, to monitor client satisfaction and identify and remove potential road blocks and problems.
Senior BA and Application Portfolio Manager
- Managed projects using MS Project, Jira and SharePoint Collaboration sites.
- Managed Adobe CQ application system; established and maintained excellent working relationship with AEM transition team.
- Worked simultaneously on multiple software platform transformation projects that migrated applications from SQL and Sun Servers to SharePoint Servers.
- Authored support documentation for development, production and testing.
- Conducted post-implementation assessments of processes and reported findings, made suggestions for further application enhancement and improvement.
- Streamlined and managed difficult and time consuming on-boarding process for new staff.
- Managed project with Jira and Confluence, Agile/Scrum SDLC.
- Resolved vendor road blocks to assure August completion and launch of corporate wide content management system.
- Managed processes with MS Project and Visio, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Extensive client facing time to assure technical solution met business goals and timelines.
- Developed prototypes, wire-frames, requirements and application content.
Business Analyst/Project Management
- development focus, managed projects with MS Project, Agile/Waterfall.
- Facilitated on-boarding new developers.
- Developed and presented highly complex and detailed technical Presentations to stakeholders using MS PowerPoint and prototyping tools to assure quality controls, on-time delivery and sync with business objectives.
- Authored process and project documentation