Proven Senior Application and Business Analyst with experience working in the HealthCare (Revenue Cycle and EHR) industry excelling in client satisfaction, implementing better processes, and providing a high sense of urgency. Quality - oriented professional with a reputation for service, satisfaction, and results. Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and assignments simultaneously. Creative troubleshooter able to quickly identify the issue, communicate with appropriate stakeholders, and develop and implement practical solutions. Known by colleagues and management teams to always speak up and provide suggestions and solutions to improve client satisfaction. Go-To person for analyzing and providing a solution.
Application Analyst, Application Support and, Data Analyst, Bank Lockbox processing, ACH/835/ payment reconciliation, GUI configuration and support, EMR, EHR, Revenue Cycle -PB and HB billing, business requirement documentation specialist, team player, excellent verbal and written communication, trustworthy, innovative, and highly ethical.
Technical and Soft Skills: SQL, Microsoft 95/98/NT 2000, XP Professional, FTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, Citrix Metaframe, Microsoft Terminal Server, RDP, Citrix ICA,VPN, Microsoft Access. Cisco VNC access. Crystal Reports, Analytics Reporting Tool. Oracle, DTS, CRM, RELAY HEALTH, IDX, SQL, Active Batch Directory 9 and 12, ECG technology, File Exchange, AGILE (RALLY, SCRUM, and TOLLGATE), HL7.
Clinical Skills: HBP, Blood Draw, Temperature readings, take X-Rays, Urine testing
- Work closely with project management team to successfully implement Revenue Cycle Payment services product.
- Responsible for reviewing EOB images and writing out payer specific business rules.
- Responsible for managing offshore vendor relationship ensuring projects are implemented in a timely and successful manner.
- Provide support/ to our clients and internal employees
- Troubleshoot and documented issues encountered during implementation
- Subject matter expert in RWS, working alongside the development team.
- Attended weekly meetings with clients and/or Project Managers to provide project updates
- Responsible for making sure all technical implementation processes are in place to prevent any delay in go-lives including instructing Tech Analyst on which processes to implement.
- Responsible for making sure all internal testing and client testing are successful before scheduling go-lives.
- Adhered to the Agile Methodology (tollgate, Rally)
- Gathered and documented clients existing and/or new business requirements
- Resolve problems and post resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Worked with various banks during the implementation of lockbox images (Checks, EOB, Correspondence) processing.
Confidential, Atlanta GAApplication and Technical Support Manager
- Promoted to Management position within a year of employment
- Implemented and managed web-based for existing clients
- Met and exceeded each quarterly goal set by upper Management in the last 3 years.