RECENT AND RELEVANT WORK HISTORY:
Technical Analyst, Senior Drupal Developer
- Migration of legacy CMS website and sub - sites into Drupal 8 CMS.
- Development and modifications of code including HTML, CSS, PHP, and Twig to match customer requirements for function and UI/UX.
- Use of SASS and Less CSS preprocessors.
- Ensure responsive development and cross-browser compatibility.
- Use of Git command line tool.
- Use of Composer for updating Drupal modules and libraries.
- Use of Acquia Devdesktop for local development.
Senior Drupal Developer /Architect
- Current development/configuration site FEMA and Ready focusing on Drupal 8 content types,Menus and
- Views migration from Drupal 7 into Drupal 8.
- FEMA and Ready website Twig template changes and assisting in QA of FEMA mobile development in Drupal 7.
- Migration of content from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 using Feeds module.
- Development/configuration of site in Drupal 7 for BlueWater Federal site.
- Assisting in redesign element choices and 508 review for accessibility.
- Updating of all modules and Drupal core distribution modules.
- Use of Gitlab repository, JIRA, Oracle VM, Docksal, and Docker for development and ticket collection.
Lead Drupal Developer/Architect
- Legacy website and application migration into Drupal 7 distribution.
- Performed site creation using Drupal Core and contributed module capability to match customer requirements for functionality and design.
- Used CSS to improve lay - out and design.
- Provided cross-browser testing.
- Led Team of developers including tasking, timelines and daily scrum meetings.
- Guided the process for obtaining VM using CentOS for each developer to use as local environment.
- Standardized git process for developers.
- Standardized use of Features for development from local environments.
- Guided the process for obtaining development cloud environment and ensuring Dev, Staging, and
- Production consistency.
- Attended customer presentations of current tasks completed to assist in interpretation of changes requested.
- Re-designed current ticket status workflow in JIRA to provide a more streamlined process.
- Assisted in Project schedule and timeline creation.
Senior Drupal Architect and Web Developer/Designer
- Legacy website and application migration into Drupal 7 distribution.
- Provided Drupal guidelines for and assisted with web and database server (LAMP) set - up.
- Provided guidance for and assistance with creation and permissions/access relating to database.
- Performed requirements analysis of existing legacy application function and enhancement requests to match to existing Drupal 7 contributed module availability.
- Assisted in creation of project plan and timeline to align with process of website and application architecture in Drupal.
- Installed and configured Drupal 7 core and contributed modules ensuring proper application set-up.
- Attended customer meetings for main design/UI and content lay-out requirements gathering.
- Created Photoshop image mock-ups for design review.
- Performed graphics modifications and implement in site design.
- Performed front-end theming to chosen template using CSS for modifying design and lay-out to match customer requirements ensuring cross-browser compatibility as well as scalability across devices.
- Architected and created auto-populating content (list views, slideshows) utilizing Drupal Views.
- Created custom content types for alignment with customer requirements.
- Architected granular Node access based on specific Role type.
- Architected and created specific Pre and Post user authentication homepage functionality.
- Provided guidance and ensure 508 accessibility.
Senior Web Developer
- Provided guidance and direction in content migration for website in Oracle Middleware.
- Provided guidance and assistance with design and lay - out for content.
- Provided guidance on 508 accessibility.
Senior Web Developer/Designer
- Duties included daily development, design, troubleshooting, and graphics.
- Responsible for research, upload and configuration of Drupal modules for custom design.
- Configured custom workflow for content editing and drafted Statement of Procedure for documentation.
- Provided UI design, content placement, and web architecture.
- Collaborated with third - party vendors for COTS products/services relating to website development.
- Set-up website Google Analytics tracking and provide weekly reports to government leads.
- Set-up website survey and gather feedback on website and provide weekly reports to government leads.
- Created accounts and custom page designs for Social Media.
- Provided all graphics and page design for new pages/themes.
- Created Jcarousel scrolling picture menu for homepage.
- Created customized RSS feeds in Drupal CMS.
- Ensured cross-browser compatibility.
Portal Administrator/Web Content
- Organized existing site map/files hierarchy (content architecture).
- Assisted users with establishing and administering organizational websites in the portal.
- Assisted end users with page specific UI design including modification of images.
- Acted as Tier III web support to assist Tier II Help Desk personnel in troubleshooting problems.
- Assisted with inquiries regarding CAC issues and administer the AKO.cac email account; also collaborated with the subject matter expert for troubleshooting issues and maintenance on all CAC Resource Center pages.
Web/UI Designer/508 Compliancy SME
- Designed new pages and new sections for the agency s Internet and Intranet sites.
- Collaborated with content providers and key Web team members on project goals, audiences, schedules,and other aspects of project planning.
- Ensured that new pages and sections comply with Section 508 requirements for accessibility.
- Ensured that new pages and sections comply with best practices in usability and information architecture.
- Ensured that new pages and sections comply with Federal and agency policies and requirements.
- Created design prototypes, navigation, and layout for new pages and sections.
- Organized and edited content for new pages and sections to comply with best practices in Web writing and meet project goals and requirements.
- Performed maintenance and updates to existing pages and sections when requested.
Technical Lead Webmaster
- Lead Webmaster over three federal websites.
- Reported website and web application statistics using WebTrends and AWStats.
- Trained end users in GovDelivery for email subscriptions.
- Lead Website Working Group Meetings for Content Managers and provided detailed meeting minutes.
- Trained new Webmasters and clients in using RedDot and FrontPage.
- Ensured section 508 accessibility of web pages and documents utilizing reports by AccMonitor and OMBstandards.
- Formatted/designed templates (CSS) in FrontPage and RedDot.
- Designed page mock - ups for clients in test environments.
- Photo and image manipulations using Adobe Photoshop .
- Documentation and Technical writing in adherence to CMMI Level 3 requirements.
- Researched and implemented Web 2.0 Social Media Tools including development of government accounts and matrix of proposed usage.
Web Developer/Project Release Coordinator
- Coordinated the implementation of software and systems changes throughout SDLC into Production environment.
- Outlined schedules and milestones, communicated issues and coordinated efforts among various groups for planning successful implementation as well as timely delivery of projects.
- Assisted in developing first written release process for internal and COTS projects.
- Trained new employees on processes for releases, tracking, and installations related to specific positions.
- Coordinated MS security patches each month onto corresponding Development, QA, and Production servers.
- Ensured that release process adhered to SOX compliancy guidelines.
- Created and management of Project Management tickets within DevTrack Application.
- Gathered project requirements from end user and wrote documentation when necessary.
- Utilized Photoshop in manipulating images for websites.
- Provided written release documentation and development builds for Intranet weekly releases.
- Provide training for in-house applications for new employees.