- A creative and h ighly motivated ERP software Implementer (Profes sional having 20+ years of across job function experi ence with MSC, MBA, PGD, and s: SAP EWM, SAP Implementation & numerous pro fessional courses in support.
- ERP Planning & Implementation Business Analysis
- Hospital Management system (HMS) & integration with Modules.
- General Administration Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Pos t I mple menta t ion S up po rt and Main ten an c e
- Coordination with SAP Principle for Assistance
- Hardware & Software Acquisitio n and Planning
- Server Configuration with Software.
- To Head and keep overall IT Functions Smooth.
- Organization Development
- Logistics & Human Resource Management
- Vendor Evaluation Management
- Prepare ER P Project Feasibility Plan for Implementations
- Law, Rules & Regulation for Implementation according to Confidential Bank
- Data Migration tools & testing
- Functional and Technical Design Designed User Manuals
- API’s (Dashboards) & integration Tools
- Setting up and le d various setup s in fully indepen dent capacity and provide strategic direction to senior manage ment on across job functions. Most recently, worked on higher management position in Confidential for the implementation of SAP ERP S4 HANA for Port Operations, MM
- Implemented ERP Software in Toyota Indus Motor Company at Karachi plan have expertise in full implementation of SAP S4HANA & Confidential Software.
- Presently, worki ng as Deputy General Manager IT in Automobile Sector, performing Project in an ERP Implementation (Designed & Developed in Dot Net technology.
- Core Specialties / Skills include; Analytical skills, Learn ing agility, e ffective Communication & excellent Organizational and Leadership skill s.
- Experience/Expertise also includes in:
- Very strong analytical skills for system designs and improvements.
- Make Standard Bidding Document for KPT by following Rules & Regulations of Confidential Bank
- Make proposals for company requirement analysis and to select the vendor on the basis of
- Software planning and acquisition.
- Expert in System Design, Implement as per Company needs, and System Support in relation with Materials Management, Quality Management & Financials, Hospital Management system, HR Management System, and integration With Modules..
- Strong core consulting, communication, organization, planning, and interpersonal skills. Providing Full ERP Software Module and functional support.
- I mpeccable business process knowledge and distinctive command over system configuration and integration of SAP, Dot net systems, Oracle, Confidential MM with other modules, such as MM/PP/FI/CO/PM/EWM/HMS
- Extensive workin g experience/compe tence in across job function s; make high credentials to act as potent member of the management team at all levels; where in, in addition to the assigned po sition, can also make significant contribution in other bu siness areas of the organization.
- Study, Document & Implemented the Modules: Procurement, CKD System, General warehouses, After Sales LCV & HCV, Sales LCV & HCV, Payment Procedure, Leasing Management System, Financial Chart of Accounts - FI, Costing-FI,
- Implementing Complete ERP Project with Dealership Management Software by Fulfilling the Al-Haj FAW software requirement for Project Management.
- Manage IT Team to smoothen the IT Functions.
- Selection and acquisition of new software according to Al Haj FAW requirements.
- Develop detailed understanding of relevant organizational processes, goals and strategy in order to provide detailed analysis and interpretation to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Provide overall direction with organization’s portfolio of IT Projects such as guidelines, planning, scheduling, estimating, and costing and risk assessment.
- Apply methodologies to identify complex technical problems using the industry’s best practices standards.
- Identify the requirements of organization and help evaluate the functionality, costs and benefits of potential technology solutions to meet those requirements.
- Ensure consistency in project management processes across all projects.
- Provide guidance and assistance to software development team as and when required.
- Vendor Management, User Coordination and Support, Business Processes, Business Blue Prints.
- Make project Feasibility & Plan, Project Approval & Costing, Project Scope, vendor evaluation & selection criteria,
- Documentation for ERP System for & Operations.
- Project Budgeting, Business Continuity Planning & Disaster Recovery Planning (Data centers up gradation & Backup Strategies).
- Make ERP User Licensing Provision Strategy, data Migration strategy, vendor deliverable strategy, Define responsibilities of vendor & Alhaj-Faw during implementation phase.
- Define API’s (Monitoring on Androids & TAB) integration tools, designed software Manuals & UAT (User Acceptance Test for Software).
- ERP Communication line suggestion & make feasibility by the laying strategy of fiber optic, calculation of Server Sizing, Software Re-Engineering, GAP Analysis, Expertise in Study, Implementation & Documentation of Sales, Service, General warehouse, CKD Warehouse, Spare Parts, After Sales LCV/HCV, Sales LCV/HCV, Dealership, Production System, Modules Integration, Reporting tools, configuration with software, maintenance, Software Testing for Integration, Guide team for Master Data Building.
SAP Domain Expert
- Responsible for system design, process analysis and deployment as per clients’ needs and adhere to strict quality assurance standards.
- Conducted the ‘As Is’ study and designed the ‘To Be’ processes and also carried out ‘Gap Analysis’ before customizing.
- Make proposals for company requirement analysis and to select the vendor on th basis of software planning and acquisition.
- Prepared Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Tasks included comprehending client requirements, analysis, process mapping, blueprinting, configuration, gap analysis,, go live and hyper care. worked with Security administrator to modify necessary changes to new security role s.
- Designed and configured implemented MM Organizational Structure .
- Configured Pricing Schema and Condition types for pl anned delivery cost.
- Hospital Management and security system Implementation
IT Business Analyst
- Software & Networking Acquisition Planning & Support Software Analysis & Business Process Re-Engineering.
- ERP Modules and Software study and Planning and Implemen tations at client site.
- Confidential Project Implementation & s BPR, Gap Analysis, Business Process Flows, EDR, architect Modules Documentation & Documentation Management.
- Software Testing and Integration Software Testing on scenarios Data Backups Planning and Structuring.
- Analysis, Study & implementations of Oracle Business Systems develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Data compilation and market research with international customer St andardization of Cu rrent and Future
- Requirements of Implemented and Re -implemented systems Study and software development and implementation in UAE Technology integration with security systems in IT Hospital
- Management and security system Implementation