- Senior Developer, Business System Analyst, Customer Business Partner and Project Manager specializing in application development and utilizing mainframe and client/server systems.
- Extensive experience in developing business applications in COBOL, DB2, CICS, JCL, MVS, VSAM, IMS DB/DC, POWERBUILDER.
- Proven industry experience in Automotive, Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance and Health Care industries.
- Consistent track record for managing projects, producing quality work and
- Team Leader for training of knowledge acquisition of Retiree Payroll system to off shore and on shore programmer/analysts.
- Trainer for consulting agency for CSP/DB2 applications
Technologies: COBOL DB2/SQL QMF/SPUFIDATA STUDIO CICS CICS EXPLORER SOAPUI XML POWERBUILDER SCEPTRE IMS DB/DC MFS VSAM BTS JCL FTP/SFTP CLIENT/SERVER AGILE XPEDITER
ABEND: AID DEBUG TOOL FILE MANAGER FAULT ANALYZER ENDEVOR EXCEL WORD
Senior Developer Contractor
- Developer for the SCEPTRE Airline Maintenance system using Cobol and IMS DB/DC in Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Creates Functional Design Documents and Technical Design documents.
- Responsible for performing Unit Testing and assisting in System Testing and
- Technical Environment: COBOL, IMS DB/DC, Oracle, Agile
Senior Programmer / Analyst Contractor
- Developer for global loan origination credit system using Cobol, DB2 and CICS.
- Supports Business Partner requests for modifications and new development.
- Analyst for documenting current loan origination system.
- Responsible for performing unit testing, acceptance testing and integration testing.
Technical Environment: COBOL, DB2, CICS, STORED PROCEDURES, SOAPUI
Senior Programmer / Analyst, Project Leader Contractor
- Subject Matter Expert for the Corporate 401K Savings System.
- Supports Business Partner requests for issues and new development.
- Coordinated training of off - shore and on-shore personnel to support the
- Subject Matter Expert for the Retiree Payroll / Pension System.
- Performed trouble shooting and problem resolution.
- Resolved customer inquiries regarding Retiree payroll issues.
- Responsible for all payroll processing including payments and deductions.
Technical Environment: COBOL, DB2, IMS DB/DC, CICS
- Analyzed the current Purchase Order Management System and gatheird reporting requirements for the New Purchase Order Management System.
- Performed production support tasks related to the replenishment of merchandise in the data centers and stores.
- Modified current production programs and created new programs for the distribution center system.
Technical Environment: IBM PC, IBM 30XX, COBOL, IMS DB/DC, ENDEVOR
- Developed on-line and report programs for the pension / retirement system.
- Supported customer requests and modified existing batch and on-line programs.
- Developed and supported Powerbuilder applications for the pension/retiree system within the Client / Server environment.
- Analyzed customer requests for health care, medical and payroll deductions.
Technical Environment: IBM PC, IBM 30XX, COBOL, IMS DB/DC, DB2, CLIENT/SERVER, POWERBUILDER, ODBC
- Completed several program fixes for a warehouse procurement system modification.
- Provided modifications to on-line and batch programs in the bill of material system.
- Expanded data base segments and modified programs for the accounting system.
Technical Environment: IBM 30XX, COBOL, IMS DB/DC, DB2
Confidential, San Diego California
- Assisted programmer / analysts in preparing program specifications, modifying COBOL IMS DB/DC programs using DL/me, MFS and BTS, and implementing changes within the Inventory Management Control System.
- Responsible for IMS Database conversion / implementation.
Technical Environment: IBM 30XX, COBOL, IBM DB/DC, BTS, MFS, DL/me
Confidential, Columbus Ohio
- Maintained, analyzed and documented COBOL IMS DB programs within Automobile Policy Processing System.
- Analyzed automobile insurance claims.
- Technical Environment: IBM 370, COBOL, IMS DB