- Solution Oriented Test Lead / Senior Business Systems Analyst / Project Lead with successful directing, coordinating and implementing of cross functions of IT initiatives while participating in planning, analysis and implementation of enterprise solutions in direct support of business objectives.
- Demonstrated complex systems analysis and development on multiple full lifecycle projects; specifically for billing systems, account reconciliation systems, CIS systems, rating/charge calculation systems, and supply chain management systems. Analysis conducted for Mainframe, Relational Database and Web - Enabled systems.
- Proven leadership abilities; Executed communication skills effectively with all levels of management, skilled at issue/conflict resolution while motivating and leading project teams.
- Function as an inter/intra group liaison, coach and mentor, with the ability to establish and maintain trust and confidence of the project team
- Demonstrated capacity to implement innovative solutions, plan and prioritize project specific work assignments, identify and delegate work, decrease exposure and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Performed all phases of a project implementation including statement of work, requirements definition, scope, design, architecture, testing and support.
- Effectively developed project documentation roll out plan, produced project documentation to accompany product release, developed policy and standards, and technical/user manuals
- Business and Data Analysis, including understanding business and system needs to support the objectives and the standardization of business process across the organization to drive efficiencies
- Strong Customer Focus and ability to manage client expectations, communicate needs and execute schedules
- Ability to obtain Cross Functional Requirements Analysis, including interviewing subject matter experts, gathering data and defining requirements
- Solid experience in modern requirements analysis and design approaches such as UML, particularly Use Cases, study development, benchmarking, and tracking & analysis of trends in practices and technologies
- Business Process Design Analysis, including identifying and developing business process flows to illustrate the areas of improvement.
- Development and Implementation Planning of approved solutions including design, development, testing, documentation and user training
- Business Continuity Planning to include risk assessment and disaster recovery planning.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista
Languages: SQL, HTML, Java Script
Software: MS Office Suite, Visio 2000, Microsoft Project Certification, Toad, SharePoint, SnagIt 8, AFP Viewer, Citrix, AFP Viewer, Citrix
Databases: Oracle 8.xx, Oracle 9ias, IBM Midrange, 3.3 SQL* Plus, Queryman 6.0 and Navigator
Web Tools: JAVA J2EE
Testing Tools: Mercury Test Director v7.2, Quality Center, CompuWare’s QA Center Edifecs, Edifecs Specbuilder, PC-ACE Pro32
Business Modeling Methodologies: UML, UTVM, Rational Unified Process (RUP), and Work & Data Flow Diagrams, CMMI Certification
Confidential, Columbia, SC
IT Business Systems Analyst
- Elicit and document user business requirements to meet a business objective.
- Set customer expectations on feasibility. Identify and validate requirements and organize the information into a logical document using business analysis models that are understood by the customer and Information Systems.
- Act as the Project Lead for various projects
- Subject Matter Expert lines for multiple lines of business.
- Mentor less experienced business systems analysts
- Ensure understanding of why the business solution was chosen and guide both technical and customer departments in the development of the systems.
- Follow the Agile Methodology and CMMI processes
- Ensure the accurate deployment of solutions through review of problem logs, assisting with test plans and test matrices, and other analysis activities.
- Provide the business direction for system changes.
- Validate the business need for solutions to business problems and process improvements
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Developed Business Requirements
- Developed Testing Traceability Matrix
- Developed Test Plan
- Executing Test Cases Manually
- Documenting Test Results
- Working with Development Teams
- Communicate software defects and resolutions