- Dynamic and performance - driven professional with extensive experience developing product roadmaps, building relations with stakeholders, supervising projects, and driving business growth through implementation of HR/ERP system.
- Able to ensure delivery of project goals, managing project needs and critical dependencies with hands-on approach.
- Skilled in clarifying business and client’s requirements through consistent communication with customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership and management skills with proven ability to deliver training to clients and supervise product, service sales & marketing, and technical project development operations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Agile Project Management
- Data Analysis &Migration
- Process Improvement
- Stakeholder Management
- Human Resources
- Business Analysis
- HR Mobile Applications
- Change Management
- BI Reports Generation
- Performance Improvement
Confidential - Philadelphia
Workday Data Migration specialist
- Led Data migration /Quality team pre and post migration
- Created payroll testing scripts and conducted Workday Payroll testing
- Create transform rules (using Alteryx and Excel)and load HR and Payroll data in preparation to Workday
- Responsible for key communication to project and client leadership
- Collaborate with client counterpart to successfully deliver on shared objectives
- Lead the identification of process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience
- Responsible for assisting clients in mapping legacy data, identifying data quality issues and overall responsibility over conversion activates on the project
- Designed HR data dashboard for client
- Managed Data validation exercise (coordinated over 60 Data Validators) for HR and Payroll in Workday
Confidential - East Windsor, NJ
Product Owner/HR Project Manager
- Responsible for status reports to PMO, senior executives and stakeholder/enduser expectations.
- Performed Project Management tasks, preparing project activity estimates and work-plans for the project’s Release
- Collaborate and Liaise on projects with cross functional teams including IT/ Business Operations, Payroll, Finance and business managers.
- Responsible for analyzing effectiveness of HR procedures, developed enhancements and implemented changes to ensure ongoing improvement of processes.
- Manage change via strong project and change management process/methodology (i.e. definition of scope, identification of risks,project plans,resource allocation, timeline and budget ). Used JIRA to track tickets, create dashboards.
- As Product Owner to different teams led strategic Release Planning and tactical Iteration Planning sessions. Maintained product backlog and sprint backlog. Manage Scrum of Scrums.
- Dashboard worklets were delivered as an HR global solution test ground for later business roll out.
- Under my direct supervision: minimized support redundancies, identified support needs, solidified required report metrics, and set expectations with a direct report Coached mentored and served as an advisor to a direct report and other team members throughout the company.
- As part of a larger HR self-service focus when implementing Workday, identified an opportunity to utilize custom dashboard worklets and queries that would reduce the amount of time spent on spreadsheet manipulation for the HR Ops team.
- Worked on continuous improvement initiatives and innovation. Monitoring projects budget for management reporting.