- Goal - Oriented Business Analyst with 10 years experience in the banking field. With strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to use available information to generate creative solutions to benefit the business.
- Gap Analysis
- MS office tools (Excel, Words and PowerPoint, Access)
- Jira Software
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- User Story
- Agile-Scrum Methodology
- Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Requirement elicitation
- Investigate and analyze unemployment benefits fraud trends in the state of California.
- Work with stakeholders to gather and clarify requirement.
- Act as KYC subject matter expert on accounts suspected to be fraud.
- Utilize Visa Prepaid Administration System (VisaPAS) in verifying account information.
- Document findings correctly and accurately on the Notes section of PAS and include follow-up plans.
- Work across business teams to capture and maintain data definitions and attributes.
- Utilize available resources to identify and authenticate customer account.
- Complete statistical reviews to uncover trends, patterns and variations.
- Performed daily stand-up with production team to identify progress and eliminate impediments.
- Coach and support continuous improvement within the team.
- Facilitate effective weekly team meeting using including all scrum ceremonies.
- Performed weekly one on one coaching for production team members.
- Serves as filter to remove impediments to progress as identified by the team.
- Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
- Build trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or being judged.
- Oversaw preparing monthly reports for the sales region in preparation for sales meetings using maps and charts.
- Gathered requirements for new projects using various methods such as workshops,observations,interviews and surveys.
- Scheduled and facilitated department meetings to review RFPs.
- Engaged with customers to effectively build rapport and lasting relationships.
- Secured high networth individuals (HNI) accounts through consultative selling, effective customer solutions and promoting compelling business opportunities.
- Assigned tasks to associates, staffed projects and updated all involved parties to enhance optimal business flow.
- Conducted interviews with key business users to collect information on business processes and user requirements.