- Scrum Master/Agile Coach program manager with a focus on product improvements and development. Detailed and clear communicator recognized for successfully working with cross functional departments, facilitating channel strategies, enhancing business process flows to improve velocity. Thorough understanding of technology and business processes. Developed and implemented excellence in program management.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example; guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, and with an emphasis on healing and problem - solving; Removes 100% of impediments or guides the team to remove impediments; Facilitates getting work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating tasks/responsibilities.
- Supports and educates product owners, especially on backlog grooming; Work with Product Owner to define team scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value by reducing 95% of backlog.
- Worked with Product Owner to define team scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value by reducing 95% of backlog; organized and lead team daily stand ups, status, and working meetings; prepared and distributed progress reports to stakeholders; managed risks, issues, and impediments.
- Managed and optimized the workflow using agile principles, facilitated team planning sessions and other agile activities, while advocating agile practices throughout the organization.
- Escalated and ensured resolution of 100% of program issues to stakeholders, dealt with resource constraints, and managed timing challenges and synchronized cross team dependencies.
- Verified and ensured the integrity of enterprise risk management program and effectiveness of Marketing, Credit, and Compliance functions virtual team associates through overseeing the full life cycle of 60% of the exams in the Regulatory Methodology process.
- Ensured favorable outcomes and minimized by 75% OCC regulatory citations by triaging and communicating risk, retention and remediation plans weekly to executive leadership.
- Facilitated strategic and operating plan(s) process including integration of strategies, programs, operating impacts. Coordinated multi-function partner areas which included relationship management, marketing, IT, legal/compliance, operations, readiness, internal communications, and learning/development.
Project Scheduling Manager
- Transitioned Department Of Defense (DOD) multi-million portfolio servicing for six software managed teams to Primavera live data base from Legacy manual processing. Successfully developed ability to evaluate real time budget status of the DOD client portfolio providing an 90% increase in scheduling efficiency.
- Implemented project scheduling software to immediately automatically update dependent project tasks ensuring 100% on time completion with appropriate technical resources.
- Established technical platform providing software managers the ability to software secure resources based on cost and usage eliminating 67% of manual processing and 100% of project resource overruns.