- More than 7 years of IT experience in software design, development and implementation of applications
- Around 4 years of experience as Workday Integration Consultant and involved in two full implementation projects.
- Good knowledge workday components like workday - In, workday-out Rest, Workday-out Soap, A-sync mediation, Splitter, aggregator, MVEL, Store, CSV-to-XML in Workday Studio.
- Expert in Functional and Technical aspects of various modules in Finance like Business Assets, Cash Management, Customer Accounts, Expenses, Financial Accounting, Procurement.
- Experience in all phases of the Workday implementation lifecycle namely - Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Hands on experience in inbound/outbound integrations Using Core Connector, Workday Studio, managing business processes, working with EIB, Report Writer, Creating Workday Calculated Fields and Custom Reports.
- Reporting - Experienced in developing Advanced, Matrix, Composite & BIRT Reports across Human Capital Management and Financial Management.
- Integrations - Extensively worked on inbound and out bound EIB, Core Connector and Workday Studio Integrations.
- Good understanding of Integrations including Web Services, SaaS, Workday Architecture, Business Process Framework.
- Good understanding of business process and experience in Implementation Projects for Core HCM processes including Staffing, Compensation, Talent Management, Time Tracking and Absence Management.
- Expertise in Workday Technical concepts like Data Sources, Business Objects, Business Processes, XML, XSLT and Document Transformation.
- Good Problem solving, Client Interaction, Training and Team building skills.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases such as Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment with working knowledge in methodologies like Agile and Waterfall across the span of various Projects.
- Having On-shore/Off-shore team management experience with multi-tasking abilities.
Workday skills: Workday HCM, Workday Finance, Core Connector, EIB (Enterprise Integration Builder), Workday Studio, BIRT Reports, SOAP UI, Calculated fields, Web Services and Security Groups, Workday Prism Analytics.
Modules: Finance(Finance Accounting, Business Assets, Inventory, Supplier Accounts, Customer Accounts, Procurement, Budgets and Cash Management) HCM(Absence Management, Payroll(PICOF, PECI), Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting)
Document Processing: XML, XSLT, XPATH, WEB Services (SOAP/REST).
Web Development: HTML, HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script.
Processes/Technologies: Rational Unified Processes (RUP), SDLC, Waterfall technique, Use Cases Workflow, Storyboards, Jira, Scenarios, UML, Object Oriented analysis and Agile Methodologies.
Workday Integration Developer
- Conducted working sessions with clients to gather, understand and analyze business requirements
- Developed a workday studio integration to create customer invoice from the externalAccess Oakland system using the web service Submit Customer Invoiceand loaded customer invoices into workday and designed a layout to print the Customer Invoice.
- Developed a workday studio integration to create customer contacts from the external system using two web servicesSubmit Customer and Business Entity Contactand loaded Customer Contacts into workday.
- Developed an Integration using outbound EIB with custom report as data source and generated the fixed length output text file and placed it in SFTP and let the vendor pick up the file to find the daily cash fund cash balances.
- Worked on financial data conversions using inbound EIBs such as loading Suppliers, Customers, Supplier Connections, Supplier Invoices and Supplier Adjustment Invoices.
- Designed and developed a Budget vs Actual report for the P/L (Profit & Loss) accounts for the Current year YTD using composite report. Composite reports consist of two Matrix sub reports using Journal lines and Plan lines for financial accounting data sources
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr Workday Consultant
- Conducted working sessions with clients to gather, understand and analyze business requirements.
- Designed and developed multiple financial statements, Client had multiple requirements related to financial statements like related to project, related to company, related to cost center.
- Identified business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Developed simple, Advanced, Matrix and Composite reports from functional specifications to match the Benefits, Compensation, Accounting, Finance and Planning Administration requirements.
- Developed advanced reports using report specific calculated fields to extract data from related business objects
- Developed a workday studio integration to create journals from the external Chrome River system using the web service Import Accounting Journal. Used integration map service to map the Spend Categories.
- Developed a workday studio integration to import cost centers from external flat file into the workday tenant. Added Document retrieval service to get cost center flat file and report service to get the list of cost centers in workday tenant. Used doc-iterator strategy in route component to read all the files from SFTP. Splitter component with xml-stream-splitter strategy is used to read every cost center row. Used hash maps to create lookups to validate whether cost center exists in the tenant. Aggregator is used along with cloud log to display error messages.
- Designed POC to load third party Application using workday studio into Prism as dataset and published prism data source. Also, created accounting journals using boomerang integrations from Prism data source.
- Developed inbound EIB integration to fetch payroll history of employees from the legacy systems using get payroll history payments webservice.
- Resolved issues with HR and benefits reports and interfaces, by correcting the logic and making necessary modifications as required to the SQR programs.
- Created Compensation Grades, Compensation Packages and Compensation Eligibility rules to create a standard compensation range for a given job level or a job profile.
- Managed job description and workflow of employee data for compensation module including job families, pay ranges, bonus scales, grading and supervisor setup
- Worked on the Workday Studio Assembly to convert the output from Payroll Integration to multiple output files based on the requirements.
- Created Custom Integration from Workday using delivered data source to send the Post Payroll result to external system.
- Created Inbound External Pay Slips and Inbound Payroll Results Integrations.
Environment: Finance Modules (Expenses, Procurement, Settlement, Business Assets, Banking, Financial Accounting), Core HR and Payroll.