- Experienced IT leader with cross functional global business experiences. Proven record in creating a diverse and inclusive vision, building team cohesiveness, mentoring, training subordinates and users.
- Created and executed multiple life cycles of a comprehensive SQL Server data warehousing and business intelligence system from a variety of data sources including SAP and salesforce.com.
- Traveled the world training and leading cross functional teams to develop system requirements and provide cost effective IT solutions that increased departmental accountability by improving insight, efficiencies, and maintaining clean data. Developed documentation system, procedures and protocols for Agile development.
Mgr. Enterprise Applications and Business Analyst
- Develop strategic analytical systems to support decision making and improve business process efficiencies.
- Manage global BI(Business intelligence) projects.
- Develop KPI’s and visual reporting packages from (ELT) executive leadership team requirements.
- Mentor and support 10 direct reports. Setting development and personal goals.
- Ensure projects were staffed appropriately and resources allocated.
- Establish project priorities and time lines with business leads.
- Provide insight and support business initiatives.
- Design testing and system monitoring.
- Ensure project responsibilities, accountabilities, communications are on track.
- Developed Power BI dashboards with visual reporting for corporate analytics with drill down and drill through functionality.
- Created daily executive reporting briefs and monthly financial business packages using Power Bi to (ELT) executive leadership team.
- Supported operational and sales functions with KPI and scorecards using Power BI and reporting services.
- Streamlined the SAP Master data function using Salesforce.com, SQL server and Winshuttle.
- Exception reporting for predictive analytics and data accuracy.
- Coordinate with teams of web designers, consultants and business leader to build and effective Magento e - commerce system and created processes to automated order entry to SAP.
- Epicor® Mattec MES) Manufacturing Execution system Integrations and bi-directional communications.
- Automation of UPS freight analysis modeling using SSIS and SSRS.
- Automated Distribution resales ship and debit processing to SAP.
- Automated Global commission calculations and report distribution.
Manager, Business Intelligence
- Extensive design and development using visual Studio, SSIS, SSRS and SQL server from ETL to global reporting.
- Bi-directional Informatica ETL from Salesforce.com to SQL BI systems.
- Determine and assign appropriate resources.
- SAP Implementation team member adhering to ASAP methodology for 13 years.
- Develop SAP Queries and ETL processes with in-house developed Java connectors.
- Automated reporting daily and monthly executive reporting.
- Automated a variety of highly manual and time consuming tasks including: commission sales reporting, vendor scorecards, Customer order reporting ect.
- Developed automated global monthly KPI’s and performance reports with corporate leadership in US, Europe, Asia, Brazil, Australia.
- Trained and mentored direct reports.
Data Warehouse Manager
- Project leader in vendor evaluation and selection team.
- Present executive team with project progress and resource requirements.
- Engaged consults to Best practices
- Solicit budget for approval to the executive team for resources expenditures.
- Implemented a global data source using SQL DTS and Cognos data warehouse solution.
- Provided analysis and support for multiple acquisitions in system integrations
- Responsible for functional and technical specifications working with business leaders.