- Highly analytical, process - oriented and solutions-driven Scrum Master with 7+ years of experience in agile practices, coaching and leading cross-functional teams.
- Successfully completed all projects within time and budget constraints by managing day-to-day project activities and resources. Highly skilled in the development, documentation and delivery of process innovations to pursue business goals.
- Comprehensive understanding of business operations and analytical tools to identify improvement opportunities and transform company practices into fresh, cost-effective solutions.
- High work ethic and commitment for compliance with professional codes, laws and organization’s requirements.
- Creative with critical thinking to solve problems promptly and ensure smooth work flow
- Strong analytical ability to effectively understand and interpret contractual agreements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with outstanding negotiation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and client relationship skills to establish positive business relations
- Exceptional organization skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Solid time management with high precision in delivery in a fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Microsoft Office (Advanced Word, Excel + Financial, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- MS Excel data analysis and metrics (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables, dashboard metrics and Visio)
- Scrum/Agile/Kanban Planning & Execution Coaching & Mentoring
- Reporting & Documentation Scheduling & facilitation Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Capacity planning Conflict resolution Servant Leader
- Team building Quality Assurance Agile Methodologies
- Mural, Confluence, Tableau Jira, Rally, SharePoint Scaled Agile Framework
Senior Scrum Master
- Working on financial readiness profile for military members to assist in (moving base, deployment, joining the military, becoming a parent) and spreading awareness of their current financial well-being and how to plan their budget, save for emergencies and manage their debt.
- Enact change and continuous improvement increasing the productivity of Scrum teams by 16% and the quality of deliverables by 22%.
- Organized and facilitated sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Scheduling and allocating work and resolving problems to meet technical performance and financial objectives.
- Acting as mini RTE for the offshore teams, following up on change request, merges and story sign offs.
- Utilize feedback and metrics (predictability, cycle time, burndown charts) to identify opportunity and improvement.
- Liaising between developers & project stakeholders; fostering quality communication in engineering disciplines.
- Striving for team efficiency by encouraging buddy merge requests, pair programming, WIP limits and buddy testing.
- Coordinate with other scrum masters during the scrum of scrums to mitigate risks, reduce inter team dependencies.
- Analyze, develop and document all test plans both in Jira and on our Q-test project.
Senior Scrum Master
- Worked on a very extensive project for wifi bug fixes and router maintenance.
- Utilized Agile Scrum practices to help the team increase their velocity by 34% within one year.
- Removed team impediments to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
- Facilitated high complexity Agile rac sessions from initiation through release of the project.
- Assisted in operational efficiency, reduce operational risk and optimized the rapid deployment of robotic automation.
- Mentor and coach teams (including the Product Owner) in Agile practices and mindset.
- Identified potential project risks and helped developed a mitigation plan to resolve potential issues.
- Facilitated all team ceremonies including grooming, planning, demos, retrospectives, team effectiveness meetings.
- Participated in weekly estimation meetings to provide high-level estimates (Story Points) for backlog items.
- Collaborated with members of the Product, Business & Engineering Teams to maintain Product backlogs.