- Twenty years working with organizations in context of: product development efforts, the establishment of PMO standards, eCommerce / ERP integrations, data wharhousing projects, and business process reengineering / software modernization efforts. An excellent communicator and a facilitator of strategic initiatives involving multiple stake - holders. Effectively able to instantiate business value via superior service in context of achieving agreed outcomes.
Scrum Master / Program Management
- Interfaced between dean’s office / asspcoate deans and IT staff as a means to derive a systems functional model - functional requirements (for conversion / modernization effort) in context of an evolving national standard relative toTeacher Prepration Program Management
- Lead and managed; workflow development with Sr Directors and process refinement, / data modeling with Department Managers and IT staff
- Interfaced with the Az DOE to vet webservice requirements relative to preservice / inservice educator management objectives.
- Planned and lead the technical conversion of ASU’s Confidential software, to the EdFi data model / technology standard; Including the development / implementation of an Azure conversion sandbox
- Worked directly with the CTO in collaborattion with a consortium to plan an effort which will frame a national model consisting of Teacher Prepration Program Use Case Priorities / ODS design
- Specified Confidential program objectives, inclusive of: operational domains, subprojects, and a management process for interdependencies
Senior BA & Project Manager
- Initially worked with operations management to define business requirements in context of evaluating / adopting and implementing a CRM; Subsequently specified implementations for marketing (outbound, and inbound), client adoption and revenue billing.
- Facilitated management reporting for the implementation of Salesforce, in addition to the planning the user acceptance testing effort.
- Worked with marketing / sales executives and client staff to specify business epics and user stories for an online student assessment solution and an academic integrity / cheating prevention solution.
- Worked with product management to develop a RFP for outsourced services, as a means to develop a solution architecture in context of a proof of concept pilot to demonstrate the viability of a cheating prevention software service
- Collaborated with senior management to vet and select the technical teams, for the development of a working prototype involving: data anonymization, applications security, event registration via third party API integration(s) and custom software.
- Leveraged Agile / Scrum to develop the epic, user stories, a data model, use case diagrams, and in the orchestration of sprints via two separate technical teams; and Lead the user acceptance testing and defect remediation effort.