- Result driven Information systems and technology business professional with over fifteen years of experience as business/business systems analysts and project manager.
- Able to work with executives and stakeholders at all levels in order to strategize and define organization - wide IT road-map and solutions in order to enable digital transformations to achieve business objectives.
- Able to perform complex business analysis for the purposes of translating business needs into proposals and technical requirements for digital business solutions.
- Excel in the use of applications for the purposes of modeling and solving problems using various modeling techniques and technologies, such as storyboarding wireframes, artificial intelligence, and machine/deep learning.
- Able to work in a complex team environment that thrives on change. Able to take ownership of a project. V ery capable communicator and leader - able to leverage human resources for the purpose of completing enterprise objectives.
Programming languages and Applications: Programmed in Java, C#, Python, PHP, PL/SQL, HTML, SWIFT for iOS using XCode, HTML 5 Web Development, jQuery, CSS, Amazon Sagemaker, Mathematica 11 Machine Learning, Apache Spark for Machine Learning, AWS Machine Learning, Google AutoML, CloudML Engine, GCP Machine Learning APIs, proficient at MS Project, MS Excel, Dreamweaver, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Business Catalyst, Adobe Marketing Cloud, HubSpot Inbound Marketing Platform, Bynder and BrandWorkZ Digital Asset Management systems, Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, Jira
Database: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
Oracle Related Applications: Oracle Marketing Cloud - Eloqua email Marketing, Oracle Configurator, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Engineering, Oracle Bills of Material,Oracle Order Management, Oracle iStore, Oracle Portal,Oracle Financials
NetSuite Related Applications: Webstore, Inventory, Order Management, SuiteScript
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Currently working with developers to reverse engineer residual business rules for Confidential ’s Participations and Residuals business applications; gather business requirements; write test scripts.
- Responsible for analysis and documentation of residuals and participations business rules for Confidential 's Confidential (Participations and Residuals Information System) as part of integration with ViacomCBS.
- In this capacity, I work closely with key business stakeholders and co-located and offshore developers in order to coordinate testing and validation of deployed application codes.
Business Systems Analyst & Scrum Master
- Gather and document application requirements and functional specifications, performed functional and technical analysis for cloud-based Confidential software in the areas of production accounting, residuals forecasting & processing. Products include industry leading software and mobile applications known for its flagship Showbiz Timecards program, Showbiz Budgeting, Showbiz Labor Guide and Showbiz Cash Flow, as well as other leading products used by major entertainment companies as wells as independent producers of feature film, television, commercials, web, and other digital media.
- Lead the implementation and training of Agile software development methodology for Product Management, Software Developers, Analysts, and Software Support resources
- Implemented and administered over Jira cloud software development and Jira support
- Lead stand-up meetings, sprint planning meetings, perform backlog grooming, and sprint retrospectives
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Digital Marketing Consultant & Applications Project Manager
- Gathered and document application requirements and functional specifications for custom Sales Flow application and managed software vendor during its development.
- Developed and executed comprehensive inbound digital marketing strategy to include assessment of business model, brand positioning, content marketing, website development and landing page integration to HubSpot using API, SEO, development and execution of automated email marketing strategy, analytics, A/B testing, video content creation and delivery, ad buys, ect.
Confidential, Inglewood, CA
- Successfully planned, managed and implemented Oracle Marketing Cloud’s Eloqua Automated Email Marketing and Bynder’s Digital Asset Management Creative Workflow platforms and mobile application extensions; Created project charter, documented detailed project and communication plan
- Gathered requirements and configured Eloqua platform, established data model, data mapping, and integration with CRM as basis for creating market segments; Modeled automated campaigns, KPI matrixes, A/B testing scenarios, and modeled and implemented lead scoring system
- Did extensive analysis and data modeling and querying using PL/SQL in Oracle database
- For the Bynder DAM project, I modeled taxonomy and schema, participated in design and testing
- Supervised testing programs, generated go-live and communication plans and successfully lead the transition of projects to production