- Experienced Business Analyst and Configuration Analyst with in - depth Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle; Expertise in facilitating requirement gathering session
- Expertise in using JAD sessions, interviews, questionnaire, Scenarios, Interface analysis for requirement gathering and analysis; Proficient in eliciting and analyzing Business System Requirements into functional requirements
- Outsta0nding skills in Software Change Request (SCR) management, Business Process Re-Engineering and documenting the “as is” and “to be” process for a business process enhancements
- Experience working in Waterfall and Agile Software Development environments
- Experience creating and managing Requirements specification documents including the BRD, FRD, Use Case Document, User Stories, Excellent team player, goal oriented and customer focused.
- Participates in client meetings to gather and document functional and system requirements
- Create Agile user stores associated with captured system requirements
- Work with automated development Agile tool sets such as Team Foundation Server and JIRA
- Consult with clients to document as- is and to be process flows.
- Assist in creating and updating project documents as well as standard operating procedure document
- Create Test Cases and Implement Test Scenarios
- QA Multiple applications and provide corresponding Feedback
- Analyze customer’s needs and determine requirements to anticipate and resolve issues and find solutions by means of automated systems.
- Gather business requirements and break them down into relevant, accurate and detailed functional requirements and user stories.
- Participate in technical design meetings between architects and developers to help gather and document their technical solutions to the business problems for which you are defining requirements.
- Participate in status meetings with business stakeholders and product management.
- Participate in backlog grooming sessions to help define new functionality, enhancement requests and software fixes, as well as to answer questions from software developers, architects, and QA analysts so they can accurately estimate
- Work closely with the business analyst manager, product manager and development manager to help create and shape release plans.
- Review unit tests and quality assurance test cases to ensure they cover all of the relevant business scenarios.
- Elicit and gather requirement specifications for the application ProView
- Facilitate Requirement meetings with stakeholders
- Develop user stories and User Acceptance criteria
- Facilitate demo Sessions
- Create mapping Documentation specifications
- Reviewing and extracting data from XML, ASCII and Jason files to certify requirement specification documentation
- Participate in discovery sessions between product managers, software developers and UX designers to help design and build innovative software solutions to complex healthcare business problems
- Participate in Medicaid and Medicare requirement specifications
- HIPPA Trainings and ensuring compliance
- Worked on Web based and cloud-based application
- Proview application tracked all medical and dental information for clients as well as insurances
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with clients and follow up on Bug fixes