- Over twenty years of IT experience in QA, RDBMS/SQL, Business Object Reporting, Networking, Operating Systems and Training.
- Over 13 years of Business Analysis and Software Quality Assurance experience in a wide variety of environments of Windows and Unix/Linux.
- And more than 8 years as a QA Engineer, Project Lead and System Analyst. Extensive knowledge in Financial Billing, Medical claims, Healthcare, Banking and Insurance industry.
- Leadership roles in creation and execution of QA and testing processes, test strategies and plans, bug documentation and regression.
- Verification and validation to assure data quality in accordance with business rules and service metrics. Skilled at working with corporate leaders to translate complex business requirements into technology solutions.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills, effective communication skills, self - motivated.
- Consulting stakeholders and Business owners to fully understand business needs, and translating requirements into project methodology. Conducting analysis and putting together business requirements specifications by interpreting problems in terms of system requirements and design.
- Developed and executed testing project plans in line with enterprise project delivery process including team and individual work plans, project schedule, milestones, critical paths, deliverable/ responsibility matrices, resource and budget management.
- Performed requirement analysis, work carve out and feasibility for testing activities and deliverables.
- Effectively lead and manage software testing teams across multiple projects adhering to and improving testing processes and procedures to efficiently deliver high quality products and services meeting customer requirements and business objectives
- Responsible for creating recurrence test methodologies and testing automation using tools like Quality Center, QTP and Load Runner, identifying and recommending testing process, procedures and tools to gain further efficiencies in the testing process.
- Oversee and develop standard testing documentation such as Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test cases, Progress reports Defect tracking reports, Test Summary document, Statistical Reports and other required Project Artifacts as per enterprise IT processes and standards
- Validate project specifications including business and functional requirement/user specifications, functional specifications and architecture, to ensure specification are met and tested completely
- Provided schedule, time and resource estimates for multiple projects and ensure alignment with overall program and project objective.
- Document and provide reports on defect status, root cause Analysis, prioritization of testing efforts, test case planning, execution, and issue resolution.
- Partner and work together with Business, Project Managers, Developers, technical staff and Business Analyst team to identify needs, doubts, or errors and make suggestions to improve requirements and guarantee usability and to build strong alliance
- Lead and conduct user/client interviews to perform requirement elicitation, prepare appropriate documentation and presentation materials.
- Schedule and conduct project meetings ensuring appropriate participation to meet final objective(s) and testing process is properly executed.
- Planned, assisted the client throughout the UAT process in writing, executing test cases and documenting defects.
- Contribute in release management and rollout.
- Analyzing Data and Test environment requirements.
- Produce on-going ad-hoc status reports as requested.
- In charge of making the Go/ No Go decisions from the testing evaluation.
- Support and educate other groups and colleagues within the organization. Provide team leadership through coaching, counseling and appraising staff. Handle and supervise test team work output.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Windows 2000/XP/ Vista Oracle 10g, Toad for Oracle
- Windows Server 2000/2003 SQL queries and scripts
- Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager
- SharePoint 2007 Implementation Oracle BEA Web Logic 8.x
- Crystal Reports 10, XI Java access bridge 508-compliance application
- Linux, UNIX HTML Development
- Microsoft Project, Visio, Office Confidential Quality Center, QTP, Load Runner, Test Director
- JIRA for Doc Management Rational Clear Quest, Requisite Pro, Clear Case
- Health Connect EPIC Rational Test Manager, Functional Tester
- People soft HR& finances CURAM for NJCASS
- Healthcare claims, policy, providers Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence tools
- Document Requirements for several Interfaces for the various Test Administrations that Confidential provides.
- Attend JAD sessions, Business meetings and use other sources from other departments to gather Functional requirements. Create, Update, Manage the Shared document repository on Sharepoint
- Use JIRA to create tasks, issues, stories.
- Create and update the SDLC in Power Designer.
- Work with Development team to make sure all the code is as per the requirements.
- Create validation test scripts for all major updates in the requirement of each Build.
- Assist the Data Quality Service team to come up with intense test scenarios to make sure every condition is thoroughly tested.
- Work with Off Shore Production Support team, to help analyze the issues raised and work with all the concerned teams and interfaces till we obtain closure on each of the production issues.
Sr System Analyst
- Work with the UAT team for the State of Vermont Health Information exchange program. Go through the business workflows and document requirements and write test strategy scenarios.
- Attend JAD sessions with the client and requirements gathering review with internal team members and come up with the most efficient testing strategies.
- Involved in Walkthroughs with Business Analysts to develop Use Cases and Verification Scenarios.
- Schedule meetings with the team members and come up with LOE for scripting test cases and execution.
- Create and manage folder structure in Quality Center and assign rights and permissions to users according to their assigned responsibilities. Generate Defect matrix/graphs, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) reports from QC/ALM.
- Work with external carriers of Vermont state for invoices, Claims adjudication and payments with BCSBS and Delta Dental for Health plan detail exchange.
- Work with 834 files for Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance.
- Involved with production team in resolving customer and end user related issues in the system.
Senior Quality Assurance and Business Analyst
- Manage and perform System Analysis for NJDHS (NJ Department of Human Services) programs such as TANF, GA, SNAP, Childcare, NJKids, Medicare and Medicaid. Also involved in Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) planning and implementing strategies from Registration to Check Eligibility.
- Analyze the High Level Design documents to ensure that the system meets all technical and business requirements. Keep track of the new requirements and Forecast / Estimate the Project’s future requirements.
- Responsible for leading and working with application leads, teams to research and fix application software, process maps and business workflow issues to enable software build as per user specifications and sustain production business application and processes.
- Create BRD (Business Requirement Document) and FRD (Functional Requirement Document) from current state business workflows, system areas and process maps.
- Identify improvement areas as well as assist with determining priorities of system upgrades and enhancements for better business adaptations.
- Conduct JAD sessions and provide feedback and impact analysis to application build team and application coordinators on current and future state analysis to help them with the overall analysis and collaboration to create builds and implementations.
- Performed root cause analysis in addition to documentation and research of application issues to summarize and present findings and recommendations for appropriate remediation/fix.
- Schedule, coordinate and participate in meetings, strategy and solution design sessions with project team comprising business users, system and business analysts, business consultants and solution consultants to review and finalize decisions to meet expected results, business needs and requirements.
- Designed and created test plans, flowcharts and other test documentation, analyzing information from varied sources such as functional and design specifications, use cases, manuals, customers' requirements, support issues.
- Develop various Reports using Business Objects Infoview.
- Worked with conversion team assisting with data cleansing, adhering to Data Quality policies.
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC involving requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, validation & testing.
- Participation in preparation and presentation of project demo to the customers and end users. Conduct training for clients as required.
- Worked with multiple external Interfaces to test the Inbound and Outbound files using SOAPUI and AutoSys Workload Automation.
- Planned and Implemented the entire UAT process, provided training to clients to carry out UAT successfully. Defect Tracking and assisting clients in managing defects during the UAT process.
- Run automation scripts in QTP/UFT for regression and functional testing., maintaining existing automation framework.