- Highly Focused and goal - oriented Business Analyst with past 6 years work experience handling projects as Business Analyst in the Telecommunication, Banking, and Financial domain. Advance knowledge in Project Management and Requirement Management using both objective and structured oriented analysis technique in the Telecom, Banking, and Financial domain.
- Well versed in Business Requirements Documentation, System Requirement Specification and Functional System Documentation
- Conducting Gap Analysis and Impact Analysis, SWOT Analysis investigations, Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Analysis.
- An excellent understanding of Use Case diagrams like Class diagrams, Collaborative Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and developing Use Cases, creating Screen Mock-ups
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal and facilitation.
- Conflict resolution skills
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to exercise flexibility and expert judgement.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Well developed organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Self supervised and a great team player.
- MS Visio
- MS Office Suite (Word
- MS SharePoint
- Jira and Confluence.
- Analyzing current As-Is state, gathering and determining future state requirements.
- Analyzing existing software applications to understand and document functionality.
- Identify and working with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand application functionality and usage.
- Gathering requirements from multiple lines of business and technology streams within the business domain and performing requirement elicitation from the respective stakeholders using varieties of tools such as interviews, Document Analysis, Workshops/User groups, Job shadowing to analyze gaps within the business domain.
- Performing and documenting Gap analysis and summarizing current state of the Business Process, business problem/ opportunity, evaluation of options to achieve Future State, Costs /Benefits assessment.
- Creating clear, unambiguous, and concise documentation such as FRD, User Stories, Use Cases to support the project initiative.
- Working as a member of the Scrum team as requirement gate keep, creating and defining user stories, managing user stories in the product backlog, and supporting other Scrum team members to deliver product within sprints that meets the stakeholder needs.
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams such as process flows, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications such as test cases and acceptance criteria to verify compliance against the developed user story within the sprint.
- Providing accurate and timely status reporting on all business service requests.
- Performing User testing and quality assurance checks of systems processes and solutions.
- Scheduled, planned, and led requirement gathering, reviewed meetings and communicated technical business requirements.
- Contributed to technical product reviews and coordinated with the project teams to drive clarity on project requirements and specifications.
- Analyzed and translated business processes into technical documentations including system designs, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Communicated the impact of changes through cost-benefit analysis with consideration to time, effort, and business priorities.
- Created process flow maps, use cases and Data mapping using MS Visio within the project, upon reaching a consensus.
- Interacted and communicated requirements between users and development teams through JAD sessions, brainstorming sessions to gain consensus and preferences.
- Played an active role in daily scrum meetings with product owners, developers, and scrum master as a member of an agile team; set and met sprint deliverables and ensured that solutions align and meet the business needs after each sprint
- Planned system maintenance, deployment, release and development cycles and activities and conducted end-user training sessions
- Worked in collaboration with the Business to translate functional business needs into requirements for Information Technology Systems.
- Served as a resource to Design, Development, QA, and other teams to ensure a clear understanding of documented requirements is met.
- Worked with Information security for various security related requirements, security applications related to threat and vulnerability management (SOX, Payment systems), operational readiness documentation, procedures and workflow design using Via tool to define Access Request and Security improvement measures.
- Worked closely with multiple stakeholders to review application roles/entitlement and access across different systems including Windows and Databases, performed analytical research, and activities to review privileged access accounts and work with risk teams to assess findings.
- Elicited, analyzed, documented, and validated business requirements, functional requirement document, process flows to identify components to ensure integration of solutions with existing application/systems.
- Performed data analysis, reports, and charts with details representing the need for the upgrade.
- Supported project management and Scrum team in execution of the project
- Followed up with project artifact e.g. BRD, Process flow, Usecases, Test script and Test reports to sought and receive management approval.
- Utilized KPI metrics to access and measure solution performance to ensure business objectives were met.
- Facilitated trainings created user training guides and facilitated training workshops with the end users