- Creative and aggressive self - motivated with excellent organizational skills and has a good eye for detail.
- Integrative thinking skills, capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships in internal, external, independent, and team environments
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills to facilitate and cross-functional teamwork. Able to drive complex projects as a scrum master.
- Extensive experience in system upgrade, application design, cross-company database integration, strategic initiative process development.
- Proficient in using agile methodologies and experienced Scrum Master, with certification in Professional Scrum Master.
- Experienced in all phases of the SDLC from project initiation, requirement gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and deployment.
- Vast experience in using SQL to analyze data, profile structure of data, data mining, creates reports.
- Seasoned in managing and implementing system to system communication and integration
- Expert working in diverse and vast environment with multiple teams
- Experienced in web analytics, clickstream, product impression data, event, e-vars, and props for analytics purposes
- Proficient in Technical and Business Writing, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling, training plan, training manual, and testing document.
- Excellent presentation and documentation skill for business and technical users
- Champion in change management of new application and process across the organization
Methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, SAFe, Waterfall
Requirement Tracking: Jira, Rational Requisite-Pro, Rally, ALM, DOORS, Focal Point
Operating Systems: MS Windows NT/98/2000/XP, UNIX
Databases: MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Teradata, Kognitio, Vertica
Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, MS Project, MS Outlook, Author-It
UML Diagram Tools: Microsoft Visio, iRise.
Business Process Tool: Lotus Notes, Paxata, Appian, Outlook
ETL Tools: SSIS, Informatica, Ab-initio
Scrum Master/ Sr. Business Analyst
- Responsible for an agile team as scrum master and also performed Sr. Business Analyst role simultaneously
- Successfully guided agile team responsible for five application
- Responsible as an agile coach and coached team members on the agile process.
- Facilitated daily scrum and guided them to focus on the task on hand in the scrum board.
- Managed team and worked as a scrum master for the verification system team.
- Run daily scrum and note what is in progress and understand if there are any impediments
- Organized sprint grooming before sprint planning with the development team to make sprint planning meeting smooth.
- Provided status and coordinated with product owner on the project goal and tasks for forthcoming sprints
- Worked with other scrum master in Confidential to in corporate best practices and share learned knowledge
- Identified potential risks and helped to develop plans to resolve a potential issue
- Understood multiple applications and legacy systems for analysis and support.
- Created user guide web-based application that Confidential supports for U.S. Passport verification services.
- Led the verification system team to decouple Enterprise Service Bus and established a direct connection to DHS back end system to improve system availability
- Built batch processes in Confidential, so that third parties could provide files in batches to run verification on driver’s licenses
- Created surveys and questionnaires and collected responses from jurisdictions to enhance the application to better support customer needs
- Created webinar incorporating application detail, services, best practices
- Updated application specification documents based on the changes implemented on DHS.
- Worked with partners in DHS, CBP to understand the change and worked with the development team to build a plan for development effort
- Co-ordinated and communicated with jurisdictions often on many different topics like upgrade, testing needs, application outages, etc.
- Created weekly report and reviewed with product owner and core team members
Environment: MS Suite, SQL Server Management Studio, SSRS, XML SPY, .net, SoupUI, Author-it, Jira
Sr. Business Analyst/ Scrum Master
- Worked on very complex projects, impacting multiple systems with dependency over external vendors, in-house SLAs and security compliance
- Co-ordinated with stakeholders, business partners and core team for a project update and ensured on-time delivery of the project.
- Used MS Project to track the project timeline, status and used Gantt chart to validate the health of project
- Served as Scrum Master for many strategic initiatives and successfully completed the project on the allocated timeline.
- Monitored development progress throughout each sprint to ensure timely delivery.
- Mastered in complex matrix environment for seamless product delivery
- Supported and provided guidance to a different team in an organization as an when needed
- Partnered with an external vendor to help solve the customer data identification (CDI) process, this included de-coupling from an existing vendor.
- Well versed with security protocol around any Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Payment Card Information (PCI) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Worked with one of the largest customer data identification solution vendors, reviewed their proposed solution, reviewed our business need and came to the ultimate solution.
- API requirement was put in place to capture real-time NCOA data from USPS.
- Created Data Inbound and Data Outbound Requirement documents that with process flows, SLAs, frequency of the upload and download, data load rules, SFTP sites, and file layouts
- Successful implementation of CDI unified and centralized Confidential ’s customer universe used for marketing, scoring, segmentation and targeting via different channels, etc.
- Worked as a core team member to implement Personalization at Scale strategic initiative
- Implemented Customer Data Platform (CDP), which integrates customer's online and offline behavior along with third-party data and targeting real-time through various channels like email, text, on-site personalization and direct mail coupons.
- Good understanding of Tag Management and expert in using Tealium Audiencestream CDP
- Utilized an internal CRM system for customer data platforms to target customers in real-time.
- Integrated with Responsys for ESP, Codebroker for Text, Sitespect for On-site personalization, Certona for product recommendation, Liveramp, and social media for platforms through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- API and Tag-based connections were established to communicate between systems.
- Co-ordinated work with off-shore resources and hand off work and collected status on a daily basis
- Set up an API connector from Tealium to Responsys to send an email campaign to customers. Within Responsys API was established to make click to call action to offer management for coupon
- Captured real-time click-through data available in JSON file in Amazon S3 and brought them to Hadoop (HDFS)and relational data from Amazon Redshift and brought them to Teradata
ENVIRONMENT: MS Suite, Kognitio, Teradata, MS Access, MicroStrategy, QuantiSense, Lotus Notes, AT-Task, Appian, Oracle, MS Access, Jira, DQ Analyzer, SAAS, SQL Server Management Studio, Omniture Site Catalyst, JSON, Tablue, Tealium iQ (Tag Management), Tealium Audiencestream (CDP), Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, MS Project, AS-400, Adobe Omniture, XML, TIBCO MFT, TFS
Sr. Business Analyst/ Business Intelligence Analyst
- Worked with various departments like registry, operations, asset management, customer service, Marketing and Fraud Management
- Created Business Required Document, Functional Requirement Document and technical requirement document as needed
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and organizing Meta related to business concepts, enterprise models and technical infrastructure.
- Created report specific documents and explained the purpose, distribution method, business needs, features, business rules, and security, report mapping document and unit test scripts
- Scheduled weekly, daily and ad-hoc meetings to track the progress of project
- Proactively updated project sponsor, key stakeholders, and development team about the project status and potential hindrance if any
- Worked as a project manager/ scrum master to integrate Epic hierarchy initiative to create enterprise product hierarchy
- Created project plan using Microsoft Project Plan and tracked each task, resources responsible and time.
- Successfully managed and implemented the Order Groove project that sends data to an outside vendor for targeting customers based on recent purchases.
- Extensively used Visio to represent Architecture Diagram, Business Process Flow and Data Flow, UML Diagrams displaying communication among multiple interfaces.
- Identified data needs for report and dashboards, conducted a gap analysis and established business rules for metrics creation.
- Worked closely with off-shore team and off-site team on various projects.
- Facilitated daily stand up, code review, sprint retrospective meetings.
- Involved Data modeling and ETL team to pull the data from the source (foundation layer) to target (reporting layer) for reporting needs.
- Created data mapping document, inbound and outbound documents and flows from different systems and helped data models and ETL developers
- Successfully integrated One Kings Lane in Confidential & Beyond in a tight deadline.
- Created a mapping document with ETL rules to load OKL data from EDW to Vertica.
- Ran daily cross-functional team meeting to ensure that Vertica is up and running and receiving data from different systems like EDW, Omniture, Commerce Hub, Exact Target and Clickstream and Product Impression data from Hadoop Hive to Vertica
- Successfully completed the integration and transition and handed over the Product Support steam.
ENVIRONMENT: MS Suite, Kognitio, Teradata, MS Access, MicroStrategy, QuantiSense, Lotus Notes, AT-Task, SAS, Ab-initio Data Profiler, Appian, Oracle, MS Access, DQ Analyzer, SQL Server Management Studio, Slack, Jira, Tablue, Looker, HDFS, JSON, Adobe Omniture