- Bilingual and highly experienced Certified Scrum Master with 10 years background in Agile, Waterfall SDLC methodologies, implementing SAFe across organizations and instilling scrum framework values in teams.
- Extensive experience in leading app and web development teams and completing projects successfully on time and within budget with highly - rated client and company satisfaction.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, analytical, initiative and time management skills with remarkable expertise in coaching team members to reach their highest potential.
- A certified Scrum Master and self-motivated IT professional who is energetic, self-reliant, responsible and a creative, critical thinker.
- Experience with managing multiple projects in Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, and hybrid.
- Experience in LAMP—Linux - Apache-Database-PHP
- Ten years of experience in Global Customer’s domains/Sale/Retail and e-commerce industries.
- Strong ability to work with and support cross-functional project team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and partnering teams simultaneously as a scrum of scrum (SOS).
- Experienced in helping Team and client adoption and practice of Agile Scrum methodology .
- Able to keep project on track, build consensus among all stakeholders.
- Skilled working with multifunctional team with different client and help/coach them to achieve their needs.
- Experience in Agile Scrum and conventional project management, implementation/management, Client/server and back end application development management roles.
- Excellent goal setting and task prioritization abilities.
- Team Player and ability to work within collaborative environment, diverse groups and individuals.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple tasks as delegated.
Test Tools: Quality Center ALM, VersionOne, Rally, OnTime, Jira, CMS (Content Management System) People Soft, POS (Point Of Sale) and Oracle.
Languages: HTML, XML, Java.
RDBMS: MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MS-Access.
Operating System: Windows XP/7/8, Linux Fedora.
Tools: Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Web Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
Lead Scrum Master/ Agile coach
- Responsible for delivering projects on agreed time, budget, schedule & customer expectations.
- Responsible for helping my team and client understand the Agile framework .
- Responsible for making sure feature dependencies are mapped appropriately across teams involved in delivery of the project.
- Managed scrum of scrum board (SOS) and facilitated SOS meetings to keep track of dependencies across the partner teams.
- Managed team, responsible for a My Mobil App. The App helps clients update service, pay bills, and change personal information within the app without customer service help.
- Responsible for managing projects and bringing task to completion. Make sure features implemented in production environment while removing all obstacles
- Responsible to escalate risks & impediments in program meetings to bring awareness to the leadership.
- Responsible to communicate timeline shifts coming out of quarterly planning, for the predictability of project delivery.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings for planning, grooming and daily standup, retrospective, Demo and any other communication needed.
- Helped put together a new team to develop an app which entire application in Ionic, native iOS and Windows using Cordova, managed and successfully deployed to production. (We continued to support the client as needed with HD ticket.)
- Going over burn down chart with the team daily and removing any block/impediment.
- Monitored project risk and scope to identify potential problems and proactively identifying solutions to address them ahead of time.
- Excellent documentation and report writing skills, for management and client.
- Managed projects in PPM by creating staffing profiles and keeping track of budget milestones.
- Managed client expectations by ensuring the team is delivering high-quality service.
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
Scrum Master/Agile coach
- Responsible for bringing Waterfall teams to Agile.
- Building trust and safe environment where problem can be raised without fear or blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional global digital projects/ teams.
- Influence leadership within the business areas to create and maintain alignment around the project business objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, and constraints impacting project delivery.
- Responsible for communicating state of the project to executive leadership in program meetings.
- Lead project execution and delivery according to business provisions and requisitions.
- Responsible for bringing in new team member for projects and helping them become valid part of the team.
- Calculate status meeting; development status; report; and drive issues to resolution.
- Facilitate cross-functional communications among vendor/implementation groups and internal groups.
- Organizes and facilitates backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint sign-off, demo, retrospective meetings, and other release planning related activities.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to clarify requirements and business objects, as well as acquire necessary financial commitments and approvals.
- Large organization experience - Large Scale projects.
- Ability to communicate agile concepts and benefits to the team and stakeholders.
- Ability to facilitate scrum ceremonies, identify epics, spikes, understand velocity, burndown metrics, capacity planning, and backlog aging and tracking.
- Helped to set up the Agile implementation process for our Delivery Teams.
- Agile Ceremonies, what Roles everyone should play, Dos & Don’ts in Agile Implementation