- Extensive experience conducting analysis and driving projects forward
- Independent leadership qualities with little hand holding
- Collaborated with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment. Proposed solutions meeting defined specifications and needs.
- The project was primarily to support and maintain website functionality across the portal.
- Responsible for prioritizing the backlog, creating and accepting user stories.
- Responsible for communicating project status to business stakeholders.
- Gathered business requirements from various departments.
- Facilitated release planning, sprint planning, and retrospectives and responsible for creating tasks and writing stories in JIRA.
- Gathered user business requirements by meeting business users and generated business models and use cases.
- Met regularly with Business and internal stakeholders to understand the company's plans for the products.
- Led and coordinated scrum and release activities for a cross - product, cross-group, multiple team product release that allowed the release to ship ahead of schedule.
- Developed quality measures and procedures for improving bug testing and reporting and evangelized them within the division.
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis concepts, Agile methodologies and Operating models with ability to gather requirements, document BRD/FRD, and drive the BA workflow
SKILLS: Microsoft Office Suite, JIRA, Agile, SDLC, Documentation, Collaboration, User Experience, Prioritizing, Strategy, Innovation, Business Analysis, Customer Relationship Management
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Skype for Business Server
Software: Office 365, Visio, JIRA, SharePoint and VMware
Hardware: Dell desktops & laptops, HP desktops & laptops, Dell printers, HP printers, Apple iPads, Microsoft Tablets
Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience at a tactical and transaction level.
- Builds and maintains Agile (Scrum / Sprint) team backlog with input from various team members
- Collaborate with Agile teams and business owners to write user stories and requirements that include acceptance criteria and acceptance tests.
- Reviews and prioritizes the backlog for Iteration (Sprint) Planning, including coordination of dependencies with other PO's.
- Reviews and assesses enabler work, understands scope of the upcoming enabler work and collaborates with System and Solution Architect/Engineering to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the technical infrastructures.
- Be the primary resource to Technical (Dev) team and Customer team for user story details.
- Leads and maintains efficient flow of user story refinement activities throughout team execution.
- Participates in team demo with primary responsibility of reviewing and accepting completed user stories. The PO is the only team member who can accept as done This includes validation that stories meet the acceptance criteria and team's Definition of Done (DoD).
- Participates in Iteration Retrospective, where teams gather to improve their processes. Also actively supports the Agile Release Train's (ART's) Inspect and Adapt (I&A) workshop.
- Coordinates user story, functional, and technical details with other Product Owners throughout each iteration and Program Increment.
Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Responsible for defining strategy, requirements, prototyping, testing, training, support procedures, communications and implementation
- Leverage customer/partner research and data and analytics to bring analytical capabilities to market for both internal users and to optimize customer experiences.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand requirements for the Web platform and drive the product life cycle for new features.
- Organizing, prioritizing, and balancing the backlog for the Web Agile team
- Creates and maintains the Product Roadmap, which is a high-level, strategic visual summary that outlines the vision and direction for the product offering over time. The Product Roadmap is the strategic guide for the stakeholders to reference as well as a plan for execution of the work necessary to support the Product
- Ensure there are clear goals and the vision is aligned with the business objectives.
- Be actively accountable for each stage of the development process including the final product.
- Experience in a SCRUM Agile environment.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Able to translate technical details to business users.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, balancing business needs, resolving competing priorities and meeting project deadlines.