- Well rounded Project Management and Business Analyst professional (Process, Program, Quality, Risk, Agile, Business, Relationships, Solution and Technical) wif years of in - depth experience in Transformation, Implementations, programs and Teams. Clientele Citi,
- Proficient in managing all aspects of Program/Project Management from Project Charter, Statement of Work, Planning, Cost & Schedule Estimation, Resourcing, Quality Assurance, Benefit and Risk Management and Data Reporting to C-level Executives. Expert in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid SDLC methodologies
- Managing Users, information sessions and converting Business Requirements (BRD) into Functional
- Requirements (FRD), Developing test plans, test scripts and TEMPeffective coordination in conducting User
- Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production deployment in multiple regions. Conducted JAD sessions
- Strong experience in JIRA in tracking teh Requirements, status, test plans, creating Dash Boards, generating management Traceability reports and organizing daily Scrums, User Stories and Data Migration
Confidential, Bridgewater NJ
- Manage Business and IT stake holders, Offshore and Onsite resources. Provide status reporting and budget forecasting. Act as liaison in connected development team to Infrastructure execution team. Managing 5 parallel infrastructure projects including Cloud, infra upgrades, External Agilent product Installs, Changes/Enhancements, Performance Improvement, new Product Integrations and Data Center Consolidations. Some of teh projects are GxP which needs documentation extensive including Documentum
- Set standards for Artificial Intelligence project development. Manage team of project managers. Preparing teh Implementation plans and execution of teh product. Acting as PoC for external business partners. Owner of Monday.com tool for Program and Portfolio management. Setting operational procedures and communicating wif teh stake holders. New Customer acquisition and Implementation head.
Model Risk Management - PM
- Managed Model Risk Repository Programs and Activities. Manage Stakeholders, Executive relationships and communications. Issue Resolution; Act as Point of Contact. Represent in Prioritization, budgeting and Governance Discussions, Planning User training sessions. Participate in product evaluation committee
- Lead functionality enhancements and implementations in iMRMS by liaising wif technology in agile methodology. Implemented Regulatory mandate to implement SR 11-7 into Citi businesses through Model Risk Management. As part of MRA / MRIA implantation, successfully consolidated and migrated model data from ICG, GCB, DM and Global Functions and its regulatory documents into iMRMS system
- As Data Analyst consolidated and migrated data from Sharepoint, different sources, flat files and applied business rules and worked as. Generated AML and Transaction Monitoring reports
- Take ownership of teh workflow system, iMRMS, meets all teh requirements to capture model life cycle activities for centralized model inventory, which serves backbone for model risk management across all lines of defense for Citi wif user base of 5000. Generate CCAR Reports
- Managed Releases BRD / FRD, JIRA management, Quality Documents, Test Plans, User Guides and Share Point consolidation and maintenance.
Program Business / Delivery Consultant
- Manage IT stake holders, Business executives and provide c-level communication. Lead project development collaboration wif appropriate team members, Project Managers and IT Leadership Team. Experienced in leading and setting teh strategy and roadmap for a global, large-scale Salesforce environment, leading and creating a Center of Excellence (CoE), providing a high level of governance, metrics, governance, compliance, reporting, best practices and accountability for Salesforce initiatives
- Responsible for business development, Ownership of delivery and establishing a strong client relationship. Implemented Hyperion Suite, Dot NET Development, Mobile Applications, Support from offshore Conversion from R11 to R12 upgrade, Data warehousing, e-Commerce and Data Analytics.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Business development, Ownership of delivery and establishing a strong relationship. Websites pertaining to 80 different brands / online magazines / e-Commerce were built using Web 2.0 / LAMP technology platform. Managed Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts, Quality Analysts and Support Analysts. Teh endeavor, supported by 50 onsite and 100 offshore, was valued at $10M annually. deployed Content Management Systems (CMS), MarkLogic and Endeca Search Managed a team of DBA support team
- Data include Customer profiles, responses, asset tracking, house holding and Implementing Patriot Act. AML Managed a team of 20 resources and acted as Point of Contact for Data Services to feed data for Data warehousing. Lead teh development effort for various projects under Asset Tracking, House Holding, Data Validation and API development and technical support