- Overall 8+ Years of IT Experience with strong background in ERP Environment, Project Management, Financial Analysis, Maintenance/Support and Full Project Life Cycle
- 5+ years of experience as a Workday financial consultant and Workday Business Analyst serving various clients and organizations for management and integration of various HCM & Financial management modules in Workday like Time tracking, Payroll, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Expenses, Projects, Inventory, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, Asset Management, Active Directory, Financial Accounting, Tax, Banking and settlements and Procure to pay.
- Experienced with multiple configuration options in Recruiting, compensation, benefit events, time off/leave events, Talent Management Events.
- Developed large number of Workday Advanced, matrix and Trending reports using different data sources as per business requirements.
- Configured Recruitment and Hire to Retire Modules End to End and assist in HCM Functional Process Areas.
- Worked on entire Recruitment Workflow from Candidate Assessment to Ready to Hire stage with configuration of different stages and associated Business Processes.
- Configured Job Application Business Processes with all the recruitment stages on Dynamic Action label.
- Worked on Job Requisition for the Open Positions under Manager’ Organization.
- Configured Roles for the recruitment stages by accessing Maintain Assignable Roles.
- Worked on various Business process to handle actions related to cancel, rescind and mass cancellation or enrollment of positions.
- Configured Recruiting and Termination Questionnaires and added to the associated Business Processes.
- Configured Agency Portal and Candidate Home as a part of Recruiting Module Enhancements.
- Designed and configured Workday BPs for HCM, including Hire, Change Job, Termination, Propose Compensation, Termination etc.
- Have hands on experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experienced with Scope Management, Schedule Management, Cost Management, Stakeholder Management
- Have hands on in Projects from Initiating to Closure
- Experienced in using various Scheduling tools and Scheduling models both in Agile and Waterfall models. Proficient in conducting various Project meetings involving multiple stakeholders bringing them onto a common understanding
- Good experience in creating Simple, Advanced, Matrix, and Composite reports, Calculated Fields, Custom Objects, and Security Groups.
- Experienced in configuration of workday functional areas like Procurement, Expenses, Banking and Settlement and different types of Advanced Reports and Matrix Reports in Workday.
- Experienced in creating supervisory organizations, reorganizations and companies, cost centers, and regions.
- Experienced in creating job profiles, job families, family groups, compensation eligibility rules and plans.
- Proficient in Workday HCM, Finance, Recruiting modules and Testing.
- Hands in supporting the maintenance and enhancement of the Workday Financials system will partner with business stakeholders to identify and resolve system issues and pursue opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Handled responsibilities of managing the product backlog, prioritization, evaluating product progress, interaction with various stakeholders and attending the scrum ceremonies.
- Skilled in social affair, dissecting and recording business necessities into the Requirement Definition Document; that incorporates Business Requirements (BRD), and Functional Requirements (FRD) and utilize cases.
- Broad accomplishment in deciphering business prerequisites and client desires into nitty gritty particulars to make Use Case charts and Process Flow graphs by utilizing Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Involved in arranging and creating Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scenarios to meet item's business and arrangement prerequisites.
- Solid diagnostic aptitudes amid Functional Testing, Regression Testing and UAT Testing
- Knowledge of Financial security Audits, Month end closures and Workday advance reports along with flexible understanding of Workday Finance Business processes.
- Familiar with workday implementation including requirements assessment and gathering, business fit and gap analysis, conducting functional design workshop and finalization, Testing (Functional, User acceptance etc.) training and deployment
- Ability to drive design sessions for various Finance module and hands on experience configuring FDM structure and business processes
- Expert in analyzing business requirements and transitioning them into use cases, functional specification, and activity diagrams using UML methodology in software using MS Visio.
- Experienced with Workday Financial Management Modules and API's.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases such as Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment with working knowledge in software development methodologies like Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile, and Waterfall across the span of various projects.
- Thorough working knowledge and experience with the Workday ecosystem including both techno - functional aspects of Workday, specializing in integrations and reporting.
- Proficient with developing several custom reports
- Workday HCM/ Finance
- Workday Report Writer
- Workday Enterprise Interface Builder e Settlements e Supplier
- General ledger
- Human Resource Management
- BI Publisher
- PS Query.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
Workday Sr Consultant
- Handled various modules and tasks using Workday as both HCM & Finance tool. The modules handled were Expenses, Projects, Inventory, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, Financial Reporting and Consolidation, Project Billing along with Audit and Internal Controls
- Involved in functional testing and executed test cases by adhering to test plan as part of User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Reviewing and implementation of test plan to guarantee required quality and stability of the IT system.
- Extensively worked on integrations and Data Migration from external systems to workday finance environment.
- Pre-Deployment, Implementation and Post Go-Live Support experience.
- Skilled in Security part of Workday which involves assigning roles and groups to the required level of confidentially.
- Created Composite Reports to address these problems and allow organizations to eliminate manual tasks so that has focused more on strategic decision-making.
- Created Financial Statements (Income statements, Cash flow statements, and Balance sheets) using workday composite report type.
- Created composite Reporting for combining financial and HCM data in Workday to provide the power and flexibility of a spreadsheet.
- Collected and clarified Client requirements, business needs, project objectives and client meetings in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Hands on experience in standard reports, calculated fields and custom reports, ran scheduled reports needed by end users and create custom workday reports and modify/troubleshoot existing custom reports using calculated fields.
- Created Supervisory organization, companies and company hierarchies.
- Created work tag values like cost centers, spend and revenue categories and their hierarchies.
- Gathered requirements from finance process owners/Businesspeople and configured Consolidations and Elimination rules.
- Configured Account posting rules like revenue and spend to post Journals in defined definitions of posting rules and validating rules.
- Drove and designed sessions for various Finance module and hands on experience configuring FDM structure and business processes.
- Worked closely with the business teams to understand system pain points, determine root causes, and develop solutions to address short and long - term issues Implement solutions through successful design, development, testing, and deployment with required documentation.
- Involved in testing the step-up authentication for domains having sensitive data.
- Worked on the new Workday Feature Cost center security and introduced a way to apply the Cost center security to many Distributed reports and integrations within the Financial Management.
- Built industry standard reports like Matrix Reports and Composite Reports using Calculated Fields, Conditions and Eligibility Rules that apply to the parameters of the report.
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance and enhancement of the Workday system will partner with business stakeholders to identify and resolve system issues and pursue opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Migrated and stored the financial records of employees and clients using Workday cloud for ensuring seamless access with efficient time management.
- Creating wireframes for the application design and writing acceptance criteria for JIRA stories.
- Analyzed the user stories in product backlog and Sprint Backlog
- Created and monitored an outcome-driven product roadmap, identified and tracked success criteria, broke complex issues into actionable steps to improve the product.
- Handled responsibilities of managing the product backlog, prioritization, evaluating product progress, interaction with various stakeholders and attending the scrum ceremonies
- Prepared Business Requirements Document and created Functional Specification Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Performed business analysis, requirement specifications and supported the application using Agile.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Workday Sr. Project Consultant
- Superb internal and external client skills with the ability to establish credibility and trust
- Proficient in various recruiting methods including internet job boards, networking, career fairs, and other creative recruiting approaches
- Extensive experience with multiple Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Professional experience in AAP, OFCCP audits, U.S. government Visa and Immigration regulations (USCIS, etc.).
- Experienced with compensation analysis, salary negotiations, new hire orientation, employee relations, training, benefits, payroll, terminations and exit interviews.
- Worked as Techno Functional consultant in the implementation of Different Financial Modules.
- Responsible for functional project management including Requirements Elicitation, Estimation, Functional Design, Impact Assessment, Business Analysis, Product Backlog Refinement, Project Delivery, Functional Testing and User Documentation.
- Interacting with Business users, development, QA teams and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and creating business and IT process documentation to address all relevant functional requirements.
- Conducted sprint planning sessions, daily scrum call, sprint retrospective, creation of business flows, use cases, functional design document, system architecture and conceptual diagrams.
- Created and monitored an outcome-driven product roadmap, identified and tracked success criteria, broke complex issues into actionable steps to improve the product
- Defined Project Scope
- Developed many custom reports for the financial modules like Procure to pay, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Business assets, endowments and Gifts, Financial Accounting, Non-sponsored AR and Banking and Settlements.
- Developed many composite reports, BIRT layout reports, Custom Dash Boards and Trend reports.
- Served as workday report developer for new implementations and create multilevel calculated fields for Custom Reports to ensure required custom report and for report optimization.
- Worked closely with the Compensation team to provide support for all questions, troubleshooting and maintenance of Year-end compensation reports.
- Created and ran EIB to perform mass uploads such as loading one-time payments in compensation.
- Having knowledge on inbound and outbound integrations using Workday EIB, custom and Cloud Connect integration formats.
- Used EIB configuration, transform the format of a workday report into required file format using XSLT, xml or build in transformation.
- Analyze, design and build new complex custom reports relating multiple objects and including data transformations with standard Workday reporting functionality (ex: Report Writer, Calculated Fields)
- Managed the account and finance beyond the General Ledger including multicurrency, multi-language, multi book, and more, built into the core system to support multinational requirements today and into the future
- Modeled multiple operating entities, companies, or business units to easily complete intercompany transactions, eliminations, allocations, adjustments, and consolidated reporting.
- Automated and controlled the cash flow real-time cash balances and transactions ensuring end users to manage resources effectively and make good decisions about funding, paying, and collecting money.
- Performed Audit and Internal control by complete audit trail on all transactions and configuring exception reports and alerts.
Confidential, Charlotte, N.C
- Handled the data of the end users and the employees of the organization using several Workday finance modules and tools like Expenses, Projects, Inventory, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, Asset Management, Active Directory and Taxation, etc.
- Responsible for Revenue management using three basic modules i.e., Contracts, Billing and Revenue recognition.
- Performed various finance related modules like Expenses, Inventory, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Tax related operations and deductions.
- Participated in the Workday Financials implementation and partner with the client team to support the Workday platform by measuring and monitoring application effectiveness relative to business needs and recommend improvements.
- Maintained and enhanced the Workday Financials system will partner with business stakeholders to identify and resolve system issues and pursue opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Planned and implemented Real - Time Financial consolidation and reporting using Workday finance as the tool by capturing business dimensions at the point of transaction and maintaining them through transactional, management, and financial reporting.
- Lead Optimization projects to help clients realize the full potential of Workday Financial and Workday clouds.
- Proactively analyzed and handled the revenue management for the cross functional views of the customers using several optimization tools like Customer and contract management, Invoice, Collect, Audit, Customer collections and Meeting current and transition to the new GAAP standard in time.
- Contributed in project Billing designed for organizations that manage and execute billable projects providing more-accurate customer billing, revenue recognition, margin and profitability analysis, and financial reporting.
- Contributed for minimizing costs accounted on time and with limited effort required by billing and accounting teams.
- Developed various project plans for multiple, phased implementations and enhancement releases based on vendor contract expirations and renewals, business initiatives, technology upgrades