- A hard - working, energetic, and motivated leader capable of delivering software development projects on time and on budget by collaborating, facilitating, leading, and effectively training multiple teams.
- Expert in driving the adoption and application of Scrum rules and promoting self-management.
- Able to bring enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgment to remove impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in dynamic and rapidly evolving environments that take the lead, solve problems leading to increased productivity and produce quality work while maintaining goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Prioritizing/Multi - Tasking
- Effective Communication Skills
- Process Improvement
- Leadership Development
- Process Documentation
- Portfolio Modernization
- HIPPA Practices
- Team Player
- Decision Making
- MS Office Suite
- Strategic Planning
- Proficiently organized and facilitated Agile rituals sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, release planning, demos and remove impediments to the team
- Collaborated closely with product owner on backlog grooming to keep product backlog relevant and prioritized, ensuring acceptance criteria were agreed upon and stories were ready for sizing.
- Ensured effective communication within and across teams and facilitates cross functional meetings.
- Worked on product priorities and dependencies across multiple projects and advise the product owner on the best way to approach and prioritize work to maximize value.
- Worked with new team members and transition team to agile framework with scrum to enhance team skill levels.
- Experience with Agile practices (Scrum and Kanban) and software development processes involving large scale projects
- Delegated scrum meetings as well was maintaining JIRA board and make sure everything is up to date and hold team members responsible for keeping it updated. Verified to ensure that story details (tasks, hours, etc.)
- Managed the updates or changes to requirements throughout the lifecycle of a user story and project.
- Tracked and communicated the team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Performed business analysis of data acquired from the company and facilitated all the requirements to ensure the improvements in the flow of the operations of the company
- Worked with and served as a lead for cross functional teams to facilitate communication between work streams in the fulfillment of corporate productivity.
- Recommended changes in software development, business processes, maintenance, and/or system standards for front-end projects
- Worked on analyzing and articulate business requirements into user stories with supporting documentation such as acceptance criteria, and process flows, all in-order to clearly document and communicate a set of functional requirements.
- Communicated successfully with technical and non-technical groups to facilitate the coordination of project activities.
- Developed and maintained project workload plans, and managed specific tasks to ensure project success.
- Worked on both Agile and Waterfall Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and understood the team needs for improvement.
Business Process Analyst
Confidential, San Antonio - Texas
- Worked with IT Managers and business executives to develop and test staffing metrics against specific. user/business requirements to meet business goals and strategic drivers.
- Conducted research and made recommendations pertaining to application of improved methods, tools and technologies to assess process performance.
- Managed relationships with managers and teams to understand their staffing and scheduling needs and challenges.
- Provided the insights for staffing related strategy, including cost/benefit analysis, and assists in the implementation of budget activities designed to optimize the workforce.
- Performed analysis of various reports to compose summaries, business plans, PowerPoint presentations and/or recommendations to leadership and stakeholders.
- Expert on PEOPLESOFT, AMISYS, HARMONY, and QNXT software applications.
- Worked on documenting existing and To Be processes using process-flow diagrams and perform detailed gap analysis.
- Tracked progress and notified management of issues that require escalation, and assumes responsibility for resolving or coordinating the resolution of system and process issues.
- Worked on various projects as assigned that are cross-functional team in overviewing insurance policies and procedures.
- Managed Member Service Representative team that handled Medicaid/Medicare and Commercial insurance policies.
- Experience with reviewing and explaining Billing and Claim issues with Members and to Team.
- Managed MSR team to assure the team provide eligibility, and in enrollment of technology for carriers on web portal, government agencies, and to providers.
- Experience on working with Case Management and authorization audit.
- Worked on ownership of the work process, seeks ways to improve job and process efficiency and makes appropriate suggestions and solutions to Directors.