- Multi - faceted, solutions driven and highly skilled Analyst professional with hands on management experience for diverse industries. Effective expertise with coordinating large and complex projects from inception to delivery.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Process Improvement
- Requirements elicitation/gathering
- Requirement tracing
- Functional/Non-Functional Requirements
- System requirement specifications
- Story Boarding
- User Stories
- Business requirement matrices
- Gap Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Training Material Documentation
- Business Process Modelling and stimulation
- Business Systems analysis
- Systems Requirements specifications
- Documents Design
- User acceptance testing
- Reverse Engineering
- Test preparation
- Analysis of trends and opportunities to improve clients and business needs
Business Modelling Software: Star UML, Evolus Pencil project, HP ALM, Microsoft Office Suite, Bugzilla, Confluence, Balsamiq Cloud, JIRA
Relational Database: Salesforce, Oracle, SQL Server
Data Analysis: Data Modelling, SQL
Reporting: Business Objects, Business Intelligence
Document Sharing Tools: Share Point
IT Business Systems Analyst
- Analyzed and created client’s business requirements & processes through document analysis, interviews, JAD Sessions, Questionnaires, Job shadowing, Surveys, Brainstorming Sessions, Reverse Engineering focus groups, Interface analysis, Prototyping, workshops and workflow analysis
- Worked to develop and deploy analytics on health information, product life-cycle management, supply chain-management
- Participated in mapping Warehouse EDI documents such as 837, 820, 270, 277 and 276.
- Performed basic data manipulation and analysis using Excel and Tableau
- Oversaw initiatives designed to advance continuous improvement, competitive advantage and profitable growth
- Analyzed business, user and technical requirements for web-based and system solutions.
- Worked with different electronic data submission such as HL7 and ANSI HIPPA EDI x12 transactions such as 837, 835, 834, 276/277, 270/271
- Oversaw business/user requirement gathering, conducting research and analysis document requirements.
- Developed, analyzed, designed and integrated information software e.g. Application software, System and programming language software including Enterprise resource planning and commercial off-the-shelf software.
- Used salesforce to develop and configure client solutions including workflows, validation rules and security controls.
- Resolved consumer and issuer escalated errors arising from discrepancies identified
- Used SQL to make queries to locate needed information for projects.
- Handled deliverables like Use Case Documentations, Section 508 for applications and interfaces, BRDs (SCOPE Statements Document SSD; Functional Requirements Documents FRD).
- Created UML Diagrams, AS-IS & TO-Be scenarios, Artifacts & Mockups, Requirements Traceability Matrix and RACI charts in requirement elicitation processes.
- Managed and optimized the flow of value using various techniques such as AGILE, SCRUM, Kanban and Waterfall.
- Differentiated between modeling techniques to determine appropriate one to use for projects (e.g., use cases, workflow, swim lanes, Epic, context diagrams).
- Established and communicated annual calendars for iterations and program increments (PI)
- Tracked requirements with Jira for different types of transactions 834, 820, 835, 27x transactions.
- Worked on several Health care projects supporting HL7 file standards
- Developed strong analytic skills related to working on unstructured datasets
- Supported project teams to implement solutions for customer business needs and requirements
- Assembled large complex data sets that met functional/nonfunctional business requirements in a product based environment, supply chain management environment, off-the shelf and custom-built project environment.
- Recommended solutions to business problems and liason-ed with stakeholder and technology team to make sure solutions are implemented.
- Facilitated discussions on various functionality challenges and design issues between client, vendor and internal teams.
- Utilized IT software for requirement elicitation, documentation and management with stakeholders
- Performed gap analyses and delivered informative well-organized presentations
- Worked with other business analysts, IT project managers and other staff to facilitate and or participate in IT project review process
- Used various software like Evolus Pencil project, HP ALM, Microsoft Visio, Bugzilla, Confluence, Balsamiq Cloud for multiple project
- Integrated predictive modeling with a BI Suite like WebFOCUS 8, SAP Business Objects to facilitate growth as requirements changed and to run analyses against output of statistical processes.
- Participated and headed in multiple training sessions
- Developed, maintained and assisted in the development and maintenance of project documentation such as a functional requirement document (FRD)
- Wrote, reviewed and edited specifications, BRDs and business processes to provide recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Worked with multiple assigned project managers to transition service request from concept through preliminary planning to formal approval, including identifying benefits of request, potential project team members, deliverables and project performance metrics.
- Broke down complex business issues and translated business needs into understandable requirements
- Used continuous process improvement methodologies, tools and techniques such as Six Sigma Kaizen Event, “as-is” and “to-be” evaluations.
Confidential, Towson, Maryland
- Performed a multitude of tasks, focusing predominately on Client Services.
- Learned staff functions, operations, management viewpoints, company policies and practices that affected each phase of the business.
- Learned the dynamics of the company and assisted with procedures adhering to the company’s hierarchy.
- Set performance goals and objectives with upper management.
- Monitored performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Shadowed experienced workers to acquire needed knowledge of departmental duties.
- Communicated with clients in person regarding general and specialty services offered by the company.
- Answered client’s questions regarding services via phone and email.
Administrative Assistant Officer
- Coordinated inventory orders, office supplies and graduation arrangements.
- Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
- Assisted with event planning including, but not limited to, logistical arrangements.
- Trained new administrative assistance personnel.
- Greeted visitors including VIPs and vendors.
- Extensive customer service experience