- Over twenty years of full scope experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager combined with eight years of design and development in an IT Agile environment.
- Included in this experience are projects using Agile, Waterfall, and AIM methodologies. Demonstrated success leading teams in a fast - paced dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to define and clarify requirements for project roadmaps.
- E xceptional analytical, problem identification and solving, organizational, and communication skills.
Confidential - Schaumburg, IL
- Analyzed FERC Final Order 860 and documented future state process flow, sitemap, and approval workflow for external client review.
- Clarified external client requirements, calculated project estimate and Scrum Master for creation of a large energy company’s Content Management System.
- Redesigned Electric Quarterly Report process to transition from an external vendor to in house support.
- Examined eXtensible Reporting Language implementation strategies for FERC eForm Refresh final rule.
- Documented ‘Birdies for Charities’ web site requirements for PGA fund raising events.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Collaboratively worked on multiple work streams in an Agile environment to digitize the Tenant/Broker user experience.
- Documented business requirements and user acceptance criteria in Jira.
- Created online user surveys for multiple business lines to determine business needs for Opportunity Management System project.
Confidential - Glenview, IL
Business Systems Analyst
- Created global Business Designs and Implemented Inventory Management Portfolio application.
- Documented Business Requirement Documents for global rewrite of Ship & Debit for Business Management Organization
- Acting Scrum Master for Inventory Management Portfolio and Email PO projects leading daily stand up meeting, scrum ceremonies, and removed blockers for team members.
- Served internal customers by collaboratively liaising with business stakeholders to prioritize development work.
- Interfaced cross-functionally with Business Owners, Developers, System Architects, Project Managers, QA leads, IT project teams in a Scrum environment.
- Documented functional designs that included workflow diagrams, field requirement, screen mock ups, and business rules for global Stock Switch project to allow inventory to cross borders and currencies.
- Implemented Increased Inventory System Lead Time which allowed the business to meet international distribution lead times.