- Solid background in commercial lines insurance products including program management, marketing and underwriting for all lines. Heavy experience in independent agency marketing and servicing, underwriting, forms and rating analysis of both Personal and Commercial lines incl. workers compensation with signification experience in non - standard WC states.
- Experienced insurance professional with experience in marketing and research of carriers to round out development of association programs. Key architect for changes which resulted in doubling the book in a year. Brokerage President presented the newly created program internationally as model for other brokers. (NAW Wholesaler Distributor Assn: Package, Auto, WC, D&O, Event Cancellation) Drafted policy forms in cooperation with Lloyds.
- Skilled in developing and implementing training programs for insurance, software training. (e.g. all lines underwriting, Silverplume and carrier web rating systems) Provided training of new technology applications for banking/finance brokers applications.
- Gather and interpret customer requirements for the purpose of creating user stories and process documentation to further enhance the existing policy systems. (Policy and Claims Systems).
- Liaison between business and internal developers to define work effort required.
- Create User Stories etc. using Agile Processes
Confidential - Arlington, TX
Business Systems Analyst
- Managed multiple projects and priorities while maintaining overall productivity and deliverables. Frequently take on additional projects to support the team.
- Liaison between business and internal and external ITS partners and relating technology solutions to business customer. (Created requirements, set up as well as interim administrator for Chat tool. User management and content changes.)
- Organization and printing of training materials. Updated employee training documentation.
- Project experience in Online Chat, Voice of Customer Surveys. Assisted with Customer Experience team to identify and resolve customer service issues utilizing Chat tool.
- Developing relationships with Canadian & US business partners to gather and interpret requirements for new correspondence.)
- Build consensus by using active listening skills and work together with my team and other teams to get the work done, and promote a culture of teamwork, excellence and integrity.
- Make decisions regarding the solution to customer requests after assessing risks with and without management involvement. Take charge when needed.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Business Process Analyst
- Project Management, Documentation, Planning & Testing for Implementation of SumTotal (LMS)
- Analyze current business processes.
- Created documentation related to findings and recommend solutions.
- Process design, optimization and mapping.
- Requirements gathering, project coordination and quality assurance.
- Create Gantt charts, develop task lists and plan project timelines.
- Liaison between the IT team & other business units.
- Supported in an IT Environment the analyzing and implementing application systems.