- More than 9+ years of experience in Information Technology and around 4+ years of experience on Workday platform and extensive familiarity with Configurations and Workday Reports.
- Experience defining HR business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Experience performing Business Analysis, Requirements Modeling and created BRD collateral.
- Experience in full cycle Workday Implementations project/support project for the modules HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Payroll, Absence, Talent, Financials and Supply chain Management.
- Very good at Workday HCM technologies.
- Worked on setting up security on reports, performing specific authentications on reports.
- Strong experience with Ticketing tools like ServiceNow & JIRA.
- Well versed in developing Simple, Advanced Reports using Calculated Fields and Matrix Reports in Workday Report Writer.
- Strong Experience in creating Advance Reports and Matrix Reports for Dashboards as part of Workday Analytics.
- Knowledge in Data Visualization tool Tableau.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in determining the root cause in various Integration related issues.
- Adept in identifying and solving Business problems issues and implementing appropriate technology solution.
- Created system specifications, written code, configured system settings and executed unit, integration and acceptance testing.
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment as a Workday Techno - functional consultant.
- Effective team player and excellent communication skills with insight to determine priorities, schedule work and meet critical deadlines.
Workday: Workday HCM, EIB, Core connectors, Workday Studio and Workday Report Writer and BP Configurations.
Databases & Tools: MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access, Visio, Tableau.
Document Processing: MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word.
Methodologies: AGILE (SCRUM), WATERFALL.
Testing tools: Selenium, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver, UFT/QTP, SOAP UI, Junit, Gherkin
Test Build & Integration Tools: Maven, Jenkins, SVN.
Programming Languages: JAVA
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. Workday Consultant /Analyst
- Worked closely with Implementation partner in all the phases of Workday Implementation.
- Involved in the Implementation of different Workday Modules like HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Absence, Recruiting, Talent, FIN & SCM.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design development, testing, deployment and support in the full cycle Workday Implementation.
- Identifying the key business requirements, business process flows, use cases using different business techniques such as interviewing customer & stakeholders, workshop facilitation, meetings with product owners.
- Developed end-user documentation, testing, and technical documentation.
- Worked with HR in understanding the requirements and discussed with Implementation partner to develop the functionality.
- Assisted Implementation partners in DA process by fixing issues.
- Created different kinds of Custom Reports, Simple Reports, Advanced Reports, Matrix Reports, Worklets & configure Alerts.
- Played an efficient team player and Mentored team members who are new to Workday by letting them know about Workday best practices based on my previous experience and Community research.
- Monitored all the activities like Development, Testing, parallel testing and reached out to Implementation partners if anything is missing.
- Played a key role in providing a solution to avoid future Workday data corruption by updating the process flow which resulted in cutting down future system down time.
- Discussed and designed solutions for the Internal teams for making automatic file delivery possible for their downstream systems to process the data.
- Created Business Processes with Custom Validations and conditional rules using Calculated fields.
- Executed various activities like Issue Resolutions, Parallel Testing, Cut Over plans, Readiness for Productions, Knowledge Transfer.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Worked independently with stakeholders and others in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and developed the solution
- Worked with users in analyzing the new requirements and provided the information related to the existing functionality of the application and how the new requirement fit it to the system.
- Identifying the key business requirements, business process flows, use cases using different business techniques such as interviewing customer & stakeholders, workshop facilitation, meetings with product owners, conducting seminars, presentations, storyboards.
- Assisted end users with processing hires, job changes, and organizational structure changes.
- Configured the processes like change job, compensation grades, hire.
- Provided Security Mirror Access to the worker.
- Assisted with ongoing day to day Workday compensation support, creation of Job Profiles, Grade Profiles and Compensation plans.
- Created test scenarios for testing all in scope many Business Processes like Hire, Job Change, Promote, Transfer,
- Configured and implemented scalable, flexible solutions which satisfy business needs in the areas of Workday HCM, Compensation, Security and Reporting.
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end testing of Integrations.
- Troubleshooted various Integration related issues, successful in finding the root cause and fixed them.
- Performed various Support consultant Payroll activities in Workday US Payroll.
- Extensively worked on Dashboards like Payroll Dashboard, Pay Cycle command center.
- Developed complex Custom reports for Integrations using different Calculated fields like Extract single Instance, Lookup Related value, Arithmetic calculation, Evaluate Expression functions.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS Platform
- Day to day support includes analyzing the tickets, finding the root cause and providing the solution to the business.
- Documented and updated support tickets for production and break fix scenarios.
- Created test plans and test scripts for existing and new feature testing.
- Maintained and managed defect information and issues in defect tracking system.
Environment: Workday Studio, EIB, Core Connectors, Workday Report Writer, BIRT and BP configurations, XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, Web Services, HTML, Excel, Oxygen and Eclipse.