- Scrum Master, Product Owner, Kanban Service delivery manager, certified Agile Scrum Trainer .
- Experience Scrum Master Agile product owner/Coach, SA Certified SAFe Agilist, committed to maintaining innovative technical skills and up - to-date industry knowledge.
- Experience working with DevOps engineers.
- Pro-active attitude, resolute collaborator.
- Supply Chain Transformation, Data Identity, security & Governance, and CRM,
- Good working experience with Rally, Jira, and TFS (Azure DevOps 2019).
Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Working with state Confidential amp;I Agile transformation group, both business, and Operation.
- DevOps practices.
- Conduct training, workshops, and mentoring to Scrum teams in the worker’s compensation claims department, plus Operation (NetOps and Infrastructure).
- Protect team from impediments and conflicts that distract from development goals.
- Facilitate Scrum activities through servant-leadership and coaching of 3 development teams transitioning from KANBAN to SAFe.
- Active member on the first application migrating to the New (TFS) Azure DevOps 2019 part of the new DevOps IT state Confidential amp;I initiative.
Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Facilitated the Agile transformation for Cisco’s Quality orchestration program.
- Increased team velocity in the first nine months of taking over as Scrum Master.
- Participated in cross-functional cadences covering various internal issues related to Program level execution (Project vs product within the Scaled Agile Framework transformation).
- Worked with Cisco Quality teams, Management, Business, and IT throughout the Agile transformation initiative
Scrum Master /Agile Coach
- Scrum Master for multiple teams within the digital innovation and API Channel group working on Develop Portal platform.
- Sprint ceremonies and cadences. Release Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Retrospectives
- Worked closely with Product Owner on planning, grooming, and prioritizing the product backlog
- Conducted training sessions and workshops on Scrum Framework practices.
- Maintained Sprint artifacts and metrics including velocity/progress and team performance, issues and risks, and handle communication with internal and external stakeholder
- Scrum Master/ Agile Coach, Scrum, and Kanban. Multiple teams within the Data security group working on the Predix cloud platform for the Industrial Internet, Data Identity, and security Governance. Implementation of Blue Talon, Alfresco.
- Predix is optimized for secure connectivity and analytics at scale - in the Cloud and on the Edge. Connect machines. Collect critical industrial data from devices and stream it to the Predix cloud.
- BSS Project Manager for KAEC Economic City (KAEC)
- BSS Fulfillment Solution is based on Oracle RODOD Stack and Seibel Business layer OSS Security, Integration between the BSS/OSS domains; Seibel CRM, Billing/provisioning, ERP and Help Desk (TSRM).
- BSS Fulfillment Solution is based on Oracle RODOD Stack and Seibel CRM Business layer.
Implementation Project Manager
- Managed CRM, SAP/FICO applications (projects, enhancements, and modifications) activities for the auto manufacturer office and warehouse in the MENA region.
- Defined and mapped project scope and provided direction to programmers to align technology solutions with business requirements.
Team Lead/ Test Manager
- Worked with multiple function’s implementations and migration of applications throughout the development life cycle, (requirement, development testing, staging and production).
- Chair meetings and coordinated across multiple businesses within Confidential .
- Ensured that development process strict adherence to the Confidential SDLC, change control, standard and IT security procedures.
- Worked on application migration under strict change control procedures.
- Ensured the successful implementation, and deployment of applications under a unified development process.
- Provided progress reports to stakeholder meetings.
- Worked with the California Department of Health Services: Information Security and QA.
- Assessed and evaluated the current development environment through meeting with management and staff across all levels and disciplines within the organization.