- Certified Scrum Master with several years working in agile - scrum. methodologies to help coach, mentor and lead the team in adopting agile best practices.
- Around 17 Years of overall experience with 14 years of experience developing, designing, supporting and managing projects in Hyperion Suite of products.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in OLAP environment, Hyperion Essbase 9x/11x, Hyperion Planning 9x/11x, Workforce Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Reporting, Smart view, Web Analysis, and MaxL.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in creating OLAP cubes using Analytic services (Essbase), both BSO and ASO.
- Extensive experience in Designing, Developing, and supporting all application objects including outlines, calculation scripts, rules files for dimension builds and data loads, partitions, and security objects through both EAS and MaxL scripts.
- Experience in functional and technical development for Hyperion Planning applications involving budgeting, strategic planning and forecasting.
- Extensive experience in Business Rules, Web/Data Forms, Calculation Scripts, Load Rules and Report scripts.
- Highly goal oriented with good communication skills.
- Experience in Managing Hyperion projects and teams.
- Very good knowledge of Anaplan.
- Ability to meet deadlines of project delivery and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in project environment.
Analytics: Hyperion Planning (11.x/9.x), EPBCS, Hyperion Workforce
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/11i, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Reporting Tools: Financial Reporting, Web Analysis, Hyperion Spreadsheet Add- In, Smart View, OBIEE
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, UNIX, WINDOWS 98/2000/NT 4.0/XP/Vista
Scrum Master/Solution Architect/Delivery Lead
- Managing a Feature Team of 10 members as a Scrum Master and doubling up as a BA
- Conducting Agile Ceremonies
- Writing Requirement Specifications
- Collaborate with Business and Methodology for Product Backlog refinement and grooming
- Draw up and propose the End to End Business Process (As is and Gap Analysis)
- Ensure that the involved component owners and SMEs are clear on solution proposals.
- Prepare relevant architecture artifacts to support the design governance process
- Document example use cases for the proposed solutions and use these to validate with representatives from the business
- Driving strategic delivery forward to deliver solutions that take the architecture towards the target operating model
- Track unresolved questions and manage their resolution
- Managing Book Of Work and presenting budget projection to steering committee
- Reverse engineering business rules for legacy applications where the documentation is scarce
Solution Architect/Delivery Lead
- Implemented Planning, forecast and budgeting system for corporate functions and Group in Hyperion Planning as part of the GFIT MIS team.
- Responsible for project planning, resource planning, providing budget estimates for the project based on the high level requirements.
- Collaborate with business for requirement gathering (worked as finance change) for Hyperion systems for planning, forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
- Responsible for translating business requirements in functional and technical design.
- Building best practices within planning, forecasting and reporting processes and implementing new performance reporting, planning and forecasting processes within the Hyperion Planning toolset.
- Experience in leading the development and testing team.
- Management/administration of the Hyperion environment with primary responsibilities for the Essbase, Planning and Reporting applications.
- Managed all aspects of the project including project management, system design, build, test and delivery.
- Responsible for designing and developing Interfaces between applications.
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting UAT for financial systems
- As an IT System Owner, ensuring maximum system availability to business, SLA’s are met.
- Support the day to day operations of the Bank as L3 Lead by analyzing system and data issues, identifying root cause and providing the required corrective measures.
- Responsible for Tuning and optimizing Planning and Essbase applications
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects and enhancements by following defined project plan, timelines and release calendar.
Environment: Jira, Confluence, Oracle Hyperion System, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, Hyperion ESSBASE, EPMA, Hyperion, PLANNING, FDMEE, Hyperion Financial Reporting, Smart View, Excel Add-in, Shared Services, Workspace, UNIX, Microsoft Windows 2003/2008.