- Hands - On Workday professional with management and HR analytic experience, providing technology solutions to support strategic business objectives:
- 6.5 years of Workday experience in HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Advanced Compensation, Talent, Performance Management, and Reporting and Analytic solutions across a global population.
- Proven change agent, gaining cross-functional cooperation and collaboration during various deployments and projects.
- Project management, business analysis and team-leadership capabilities have contributed to the successful completion of various large projects/implementations.
- Additional competencies: Analytical Thinking, Change Management, Strategic Planning and Solution Design.
- Led the first Incentives Rationalization Program that overhauled the reward and recognition framework, and simplified pay schemes for over 20 thousand employees and reduce the bonus plan structure in half.
- Deployed the first talent program for the Executive and Senior management levels achieving 75% participation rate.
- Launched Performance Management companywide with 95% employee participation.
Sr. Workday Reporting Analyst
- Design, develop, configure/reconfigure, and test Workday reports while leveraging the knowledge of business processes and the foundational data model.
- Develop complex calculated fields, maintaining the standards and integrity of the data.
- Lead the preparation and delivery of complex HR reports; manage project deliverables and milestones and specified project tasks.
- Analyze business requirements to be configured in reports and convert functional design needs into report design documentation.
- Help monitor the effectiveness of reporting products, modify current reports, and operationalize new reports as needed.
Talent & Performance Consultant
- Configured for Performance and Talent design and launch for Year-End and 360 review templates including, condition rules, calculated fields, business processes, custom notifications and alerts, MOM, and security audits.
- Created testing strategies including test scenarios, unit, end-to-end, UAT, regression and performance testing .
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, process mapping, EIB templates, training.
- Architect/develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs in areas of Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security and Reporting.
- Works collaboratively with the stakeholders to by conducting working sessions to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements. Analyze and recommend enhancements to business processes and other aspects of system configuration to streamline HR and Payroll operations and optimize efficiency while ensuring data integrity.
Absence Management Lead
- Re-configuration of eligibility and validations, accruals and shadow plans that were assigning and accruing incorrectly and completed analysis to reduce the number of plans. Business process re-design / changes.
- Created new time off plans, eligibility groups, calculations, and reporting.
- Configured termination accruals, time-offs and payout calculations and EIB’s.
- Trained and completed knowledge transfer employees.
- Providing post-production support for June 3 go live handling incidents, configuration issues and enhancements for recruiting and onboarding modules.
- Responsible for development of testing strategies, including creation of test scenarios ; unit testing, end-to-end testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing and performance testing adhering to the established SOX process.
- Supported Incident analysis, production support, training and knowledge transfers.
- Performance Management, Talent, Reporting, Business Process Management, Core HCM Consultant, Learning Support, Workday Business Analyst, Reporting
- Facilitated Performance Management design sessions and configuration decisions.
- Configured and launched IDP, Goals, Year-End review templates including, condition rules, calculated fields, business processes, custom notifications and alerts, reporting and security.
- Responsible for development of testing strategies including creations of test scenarios ; unit testing, end-to-end testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing and performance testing .
- Provided Functional Requirement analysis, production support, training, EIB’s models and templates, and user documentation.
- Designed and deployed Talent, Succession and Calibration, creating talent pools, foundation facet setup, business processes, templates, Guided Tours, Help Text, Worker profile, and Role assignments.
- Project Lead for Performance Management designing templates, condition rules, calculated fields, business processes, custom notifications and alerts, embedded analytics and reports.
- Designed & developed matrix, advanced, talent cards and nbox reports for program support and custom ad-hoc reporting and data security.
- Lead Compensation (Core/Advance Compensation) and Job Change work streams driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to functionality including, but not limited to maintaining business processes, compensation packages, grades, compensation steps, compensation plans, eligibility rules, advanced compensation (bonus, merit and stock), Transfer, Promote, Change Job configurations and processing.
- Maintained EEO/Census Job classifications: international geo tiers and job profiles.
- Responsible for development of testing strategies including creations of test scenarios ; unit testing, end-to-end testing, user acceptance testing, parallel testing, regression testing and performance testing .
- Experienced in Functional Requirement analysis, Tier 3 production support, training business users, EIB’s, and documentation.
HRIS Benefit and Compensation Analyst
- Designed and configured 19 offices for Time Tracking and Absence Management
- Designed and configured Corporate benefit plans and plans for area offices
- Administered deployment and implementation of Workday HCM in twenty offices including creation of supervisory organizations, benefit plans, reporting and security policies and roles
- Supported the market analysis, maintenance of salary grades, review of internal equity, process development and audit reporting for the organizations