- Extensive experience working with distributed scrum teams in managing and delivering outcomes for each sprint.
- Excellent domain knowledge and experience in Financial Securities, Equity, Debt Capital Markets, Derivatives, accounting, Financial analysis, Investment Banking, Mortgage, Loan Origination, and Commercial Loans.
- Transformation of client from Waterfall to Agile Scrum Framework, SAFe Framework, and Kanban.
- Experienced in enterprise - wide process optimization initiatives, overseeing the transition of Projects using SDLC identifying metrics and KPIs to monitor and control the process
- Mastery in the use of Agile/scrum related tools such as JIRA, Mural, Microsoft teams, TFS, Confluence, Rally, SharePoint to document and visualize stories, tasks, and measure performance through burndown charts/velocity charts
- Extensively interacted with the designers, developers to ensure functional implementation of business requirements and the QA Team in executing test plans & test case scenarios, test logs, test objectives.
- Removed impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, extensive experience planning, implementing, and managing projects from concept to completion.
- Strong knowledge of software development practices
- Successful in building and maintaining robust client and third-party relationships, working with people of various technical levels, expertise, and management levels.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities coupled with superior interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all management level
- Excellent working knowledge of software development life cycle, Agile methodology, and waterfall methodologies.
- CA Rally, JIRA, VersionOne
- Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Confluence
- HP ALM, and HP Quality Center.
- Agile methodology
- Project management
- Software Implementation
- Technical skills
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Mitigation
- Conflict Resolution
- Business Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Agile Development
- Team Building
- Mortgage Amortization
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Provided coaching and training to Scrum teams on Agile methodologies and Agility Health.
- Facilitated Scrum Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Retrospectives, and Sprint Review)
- Assisted with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information from team level to management level.
- Provided coaching on dependencies management, risks mitigation and issues from scrum team to the Agile Release Train
- Worked with Product Owners and Business Analyst in product backlog refinement.
- Educated and reinforced the SAFe Agile framework to team members when needed.
- Directed and coached the development team from project initiation through the delivery of the final product.
- Developed and managed the visual system to track the progress of work during sprints and projects.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Organized and facilitate Agile workshops for Scrum Teams on Agile insight.
- Collaborated with client personnel and used oral and written communication skills to develop excellent working relationships with Business stakeholders.
- Worked closely with the product owner to gather Business requirements from the stakeholders, and users for the product backlog and understanding of the business process
- Responsible for overseeing all task activities assigned to the Scrum Team and making sure that they are performed on time with minimal technical debt while maintaining the highest quality of performance.
- Continually finding creative ways to run Retrospectives to get valuable feedback from Scrum teams to ensure continuous improvement.
- Communicated Sprint metrics (Sprint Reports, Burndown/Burnup Charts, and velocities) to Agile Transformation Leaders and Senior Managers.
- Use JIRA and Confluence as a tool for tracking and reporting Project Progress.
- Managed and maintained issue tracking systems and coordinated release activities
Business Analyst/Scrum Master
- Coordinated with the Product Owner identifying the User Stories for the Sprint Backlog
- Coordinated the Scrum Team in Daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings, Sprint Retrospective Meetings and Backlog Grooming meetings.
- Coordinated the Scrum Team during each Sprint towards a shippable product release working closely with the Product Owner to make sure each user story in the Sprint Backlog is being attended to.
- Elicited and documented requirements for the various channel applications leveraging the microservices, this increased efficiency for the business users decreasing time from average of 2 weeks to 5 minutes.
- Worked with a well self-managed cross-functional development team (QA, Developers, Designers, legal, marketing, etc.) to execute roadmap and bring new functionalities to the various products.
- Performed Gap Analysis, conducted walkthroughs, and acted as a liaison between the business users, stakeholders, and the team to perform requirements, quality, and risk analysis.
- Involved extensively in the inception phase for understanding the scope of the project, feasibility of the implementation, and define the risk factors involved in the project.
- Gathered business requirements through JAD sessions and analysis by interviewing users and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Studied the inherent systems to have a clear understanding of the business processes and associated system workflow.
- Analyzed business/system requirements using requirement arbitrage and assigned appropriate priorities.
- Effectively managed the specifications and requirement change requests during various phases of the project life cycle.
- Ensured that all requirements, enhancements, and defects for the release were developed, fixed, and tested by creating traceability matrices between all the project artifacts.
- Documented the results of requirements elicitation effort and created the Requirements package for presenting to the stakeholders for review
- Assessed the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
Confidential, Queens, New York
- Analyzed Financial statement, financial modeling, and comparison of actual to projected performance
- Strong knowledge of Amortization
- Examine purchase orders, invoice, and another related supporting document for accuracy
- Analyzed data, created financial models, filing documents, and overseeing accounts payable and receivable
- Prepared journals, ledgers, and trial balances.
- Supported and collaborated with CFO with all relevant financial matters and monitor the budget, generating reports for the CFO and other senior members.
- Prepared financial statements, bank reconciliation statements, accounts payables, and receivables.
- Cost analysis management with a strong recommendation to reduce costs and improve financial performances to boost revenue
- Worked with businesses and individuals to examine unique tax situations, advise on best practices and maintaining accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks
- Provide financial analysis reports of commercial real estate, and borrower financial statement
- Strong knowledge of financial assets management and mortgage analysis
- Track expense using spreadsheets.
- Help prepare comprehensive income statement, balances sheet and statement of cash flow.
- Accounts receivables, payables, and bank reconciliation statement.
- Financial statement analysis to highlight area of weaknesses and take corrective actions
- Review cash deposits and disbursements with their corresponding document
- Investment Banking, Mortgage, Loan Origination, and Commercial Loan.
Confidential, Queens, New York
- Responsible for customer service, oversight of product management, and quality control
- Inventory management of hazardous and costly chemical supplied following strict regulations
- Received and recorded customer payment, responsible for purchase transactions of supplies
- Conducted analysis of customer feedback to optimize services and business practices
- Contacting the client periodically to follow up and get feedback to improve services
- Establish and audit positions in the financial system and maintain a position control system.
- Maintain all accounting records, including the general ledger and cashbook
- Coached and mentored newly assembled Scrum team
- Facilitated Agile Ceremonies and reinforced Agile Framework (Kanban, Scrum) to team members and key stakeholders.
- Created trust and safe environment where team members felt included and valued and where problems can be raised without fear of blame.
- Communicate with other management, engineers, product managers, and support specialists on product issues.
- Interfaced with product owners on an active basis to manage the product backlog and sprint activities.
- Removed obstacles and manage risks to enable team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assisted the scrum team in story point estimations using various techniques like poker planning, bucket system, T-shirt sizing across the timeframe of the project for sprint user stories and resolved any skirmishes through the process.
- Managed the burndown charts for the sprint and individual members to track the consigned stories/bugs.
- Facilitated the product backlog grooming sessions with the scrum team to break epics into user stories through vertical slicing and implementing invest criteria.
- Assisted the testers in creating and updating the status of all the Test cases & Test scripts that are executed during testing process.