- Customer - driven Principal Consultant offering expertise in SAP Confidential with more than 40 years of Logistics experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Experienced in development and implementation of successful business solutions.
- Proficient in SAP WM/IM/MM
- SAP Transportation experience
- SAP RF
- Interface Integration/EDI
- SAP Configuration
- SAP Development Life Cycle
- Process improvement
- Warehouse management systems
- Lead/guide Market project team in undertaking process improvement projects leveraging Global SAP solution functionalities.
- Accountable for sustaining SAP solution via first level support and collaboration with other support levels.
- Coordinated and delivered functional specifications.
- Developed high level of Market insight of Business requirements to recommend solutions within the Global SAP solution.
- Delivered training and coaching of Super User Network on Best Practices, Applications, Processes and Functionality.
- Maintained all configuration submissions to Offshore Configuration Team
- Maintained Master Data as required
- Developed and maintained Batch Jobs & Output Conditions required for Market.
- Thorough testing of all changes to ensure no business disruption during change implementation.
- Multiple Project lifecycle implementations including SAP WM, SAP Transportation & Transportation Costing, Direct Delivery, Sub Contracting, Multiple Plant Creation projects (IM interfaced)
- Developed Distribution Consolidated Delivery Schedule using Route & Transportation Lead Times for multiple Distribution Centres
- Additional Continuous Improvement Projects - Paperless Picking, Implementation of 204 EDI Shipment Status Message, Increase Warehouse Density, New Business integration projects (Pizza, Nutrition, Health and Wellness)
- SAP Service Pack projects responsible for MM/WM & Transportation
SAP Implementation Team Member
- Conducted site visits to understand Plant processes and physical layout.
- Performed Business Landscape mapping of Plants & Warehouses.
- Conducted Gap Analysis; developed Business Requirements to eliminate the Gaps.
- Testing Lead for Confidential Team; completed Functional Unit Testing of Configuration.
- Coordinated Implementation team to complete Market Integration Testing cycles.
- Coordinated Super User group to complete Market Acceptance testing cycles.
- Maintained Change Impact Logs for presentation to Business Leaders after Testing cycles complete.
- Development and Execution of Cut Over Plans
- Implementation of Custom Development - Sub Contracting (Co Manufacture and Co Pack) where we designed the process and implemented 30+ Vendors at Cut Over.
- Implementation of Custom Development - Direct Delivery (DSD) in 5 sites (IM Interfaced) across Canada with 300+ Direct Store Delivery Routes.
- Managed 60 employees in a 50,000 square foot frozen Ice Cream warehouse.
- Enhanced Order Picking through slot control optimization.
- Implemented Warehouse Management Systems in other Ice Cream Network facilities in Montreal & Edmonton.
- Implemented PRMS (AS/400) software in acquired Western Canada sites.
- Maintained established levels of inventory based on sales forecasts and demand to ensure on-time order fulfillment.
- Implemented Warehouse Management System with RF scanning at Toronto Area Warehouse and London Plant Warehouse.
- Collaborated to create a new Mississauga Ice Cream Warehouse to handle increasing warehouse throughput. Worked with multiple Vendors to define Confidential equipment, Storage Racking types, Pallet Conveyor system as well as Warehouse and Building Layout.