- Empowering, results - driven professional with over 15 years of experience leading and motivating teams, architecting and managing the development, implementation, and operation of enterprise-wide business systems and emerging technology
- A business minded, strategic thinking, technical leader demonstrating integrity, judgment, maturity, exceptional negotiation abilities, with an entrepreneurial spirit and agile mindset
- Passionate and creative problem solver in support of external and internal customers and the effective use of diverse technologies, covering industries including nuclear, alternative energy, aerospace, telecommunications and finance
Agile/project management: Project, SharePoint, CA Clarity, Confluence/WIKI, JIRA, JIRA Agile, Rally Dev
Architecture/integration: Casewise, Visio, IBM System Architect, Troux, Sparx EA
Image editing/illustration: Illustrator, ImageReady, Freehand, Painter, Photoshop
Publishing/editing: AfterEffects, PageMaker, Premiere, Audacity, QuarkXPress
Operating system/network: Apache, Linux, Mac OS, Novell, OS400, UNIX, Windows
Web design/development: Dreamweaver, Flash, Shockwave, NetObjects Fusion, Toad
Accounting/ERP/CRM: Deltek, Great Plains, MAS90, Peachtree, PeopleSoft, SAP, Timberline, Oracle EBSs
Scrum Master/Scrum Coach/Agile Evangelist
- Utilized test-driven development (TDD) and behavior-driven development (BDD) with Cucumber and continuous integration with SVN (source code repositor) and automation of regression testing.
- Supported the agile practice by performing initial interviews, coaching the scrum masters, and driving the progress of agile transformation in the organization.
- Evangelized true scrum practice through influence within the confines of the SAFe framework.
- Utilized and supported teams in the use of Rally Dev, Clarity, Confluence Wiki, and virtual platforms such as Webex and Lync.
Senior Enterprise Architect/Scrum Master/Scrum Coach
- Coached team from after inception and started and served as scrum Master for a second team.
- Utilized Jira, Jira (Greenhopper) Agile, and Confluence Wiki.
Program Manager/Scrum Master/Scrum Coach
- Managed remote and on-site program consulting services, including architectural overview, and served as eSupport Agile Development Program implementation lead, POD Scrum Master, and Coach.
- Supported two Scrum teams as servant-leader, one for definition and one for development, with team members across multiple time zones.
- Utilized TDD/BDD with Cucumber and continuous integration with SVN.
Implementation Lead/Enterprise Services Architect
- Established service architecture design which fed into the Agile Scrum development process and brought cross functional teams together, bridging gaps and leading a new synergy of cooperation.
- Architected the integration of a critical, unified source of all 787 aircraft engineering change information from many disparate systems utilizing loosely coupled, service-oriented architecture.
Senior Business Analyst
- Created an effective user experience by developing functional specifications, creating screen prototypes and information architecture for the ERP system, and supporting Agile Scrum development which provided an elegant, overarching architecture with attention to cross-domain services, reducing rework.
- Saved the company approximately $40K in consulting fees by supporting the transition of Accenture team to Telelogic/IBM toolset and developed an elaborate system interface and model of all financial systems for a major SOA/Cloud integration project.
Senior Management Analyst
- Provided functional analysis and support to large county government ERP system improvement implementation.
- Enhanced the usability of the system by developing unique standard operating procedures for individual county agencies.